Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Trucel trait: Getting no replies

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
Opening a Thread and getting no replies is frustrating. It's the same as texting Foids at all Dating platforms as ugly man.

How dare you?! :feelsohgod:
If you ever see a Thread without replies, you should post a reply tbh. Wtf is preventing you from doing it? Just post ffs. Don't leave a Thread without posts, it sucks.

The Beatles also knew it and made a Song about this.

Last edited:
Brutal noreplypill

Can’t relate with this tbh

oh yes I remember "Youshouldpostareplyinathreadwithoutanytohelpabrocel", best song from the white album ngl

No, but I mean, if you don’t make threads then you won’t get hit with no replies.
High IQ. Hope it happens to you also.
oh yes I remember "Youshouldpostareplyinathreadwithoutanytohelpabrocel", best song from the white album ngl
It's the first track on the "Beatles For Sale" Album, smartass. May your future posts be unanswered.

High IQ. Hope it happens to you also.

It's the first track on the "Beatles For Sale" Album, smartass. May your future posts be unanswered.
Was just memeing tbh but I don't know very well the albums before rubber soul

The Beatles are soycuck simps lol

Yeah I agree I get no replies often

Every single one of my threads gets replies. Why? Because i am a forum mogger. I have charisma, charm, alpha high testosterone posting style, intelligence. If you don't have these features then dont make threads. If you doubt yourself even slightly you will not get replies. You need to be confident.

its very emotionally draining

Every single one of my threads gets replies. Why? Because i am a forum mogger. I have charisma, charm, alpha high testosterone posting style, intelligence. If you don't have these features then dont make threads. If you doubt yourself even slightly you will not get replies. You need to be confident.
High T moment.

It's the effect of personality shining through ngl

Brutal noreplypill
No, but I mean, if you don’t make threads then you won’t get hit with no replies.
Modern Problems Require Modern Solutions

fat-man-with-glasses-headphones-sitting-table-eating-playing-pc-game-home-self-isolation-quarantine_186451-485.jpg

This is why a deleted Facebook, it was humiliating when you didn't even get a like on a post.

Banned jfl