Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Trucel Trait: Everyone tells you to go out more

I don't talk to people so I have no one to even tell me that

Yes dude all of my family when they see me

Yes dude all of my family when they see me
Uh Huh Reaction GIF by Originals

if I ever do talk to someone yes, normies and family members always find incel sleep schedule weird, amount of time spent indoors, normalfags don't know how based vampiremaxxing is. Also normies never account for how tempting it is to want to roundhouse kick a nigger sheboon in the skull in GTA instead of going outside.

if I ever do talk to someone yes, normies and family members always find incel sleep schedule weird, amount of time spent indoors, normalfags don't know how based vampiremaxxing is. Also normies never account for how tempting it is to want to roundhouse kick a nigger sheboon in the skull in GTA instead of going outside.
Based, going ER in GTA is very good

Vampiremaxxing kek. Ive unironically been waking up at like 8 pm and going to sleep at 10-12 am from time to time

It took over a decade but I finally got family and even my last therapist to tell me "Maybe you just like being alone".

It took over a decade but I finally got family and even my last therapist to tell me "Maybe you just like being alone".
Normies just can't accept that as a fact. They'll call you depressed or whatever. Did your therapist and family think you were depressed ?

Normies just can't accept that as a fact. They'll call you depressed or whatever. Did your therapist and family think you were depressed ?
It took an autism diagnosis followed by about 5 years of forced therapy. Yes, I had the obligatory depression and anxiety diagnoses, which I thought were both bullshit, definitely anxiety was.

I rot and never leave mom doesnt care

It took an autism diagnosis followed by about 5 years of forced therapy. Yes, I had the obligatory depression and anxiety diagnoses, which I thought were both bullshit, definitely anxiety was.
These niggas really trying to make money off poor depressed people and make them buy meds.

These niggas really trying to make money off poor depressed people and make them buy meds.
I didn't need to buy anything, I only did it to get autismbux and succeeded.

Besides that, I go out for a walk almost every day. Nothing has ever happened. Once you are out of school and have no social circle, your social life is done if you even had one to start with, which, as an incel, you probably did not.
Ye I didnt have any irl friends since graduating either

They pretend to not understand that we're undesirable and easy pray for bullies and abusers.

They pretend to not understand that we're undesirable and easy pray for bullies and abusers.
Yeah, brocel. You gotta master machiavellianism to survive out there when the state of nature happens.

Truecel trait: Your mom telling you To get a Friend after she see you talking To Your tulpa friend

What happened to the rest of your family?

I blocked my siblings, and I only see my step dad when we're both at my moms place at the same time. I see him like once a month maybe.
My mom tells me when my siblings are at her place so we don't confront each other

I blocked my siblings, and I only see my step dad when we're both at my moms place at the same time. I see him like once a month maybe.
My mom tells me when my siblings are at her place so we don't confront each other
Sorry to hear that. At least you have your mom left.

Sorry to hear that. At least you have your mom left.
True, idk what I would do without her. She's the only person left in my life that I can trust and consider a friend

True, idk what I would do without her. She's the only person left in my life that I can trust and consider a friend
Mom's are the only foids I don't classify as foids.

Back when I still lived with my family they often told me I should go out more.
Go out where? You're not welcome anywhere as an incel. People burn into you with their scorching gazes if you dare ruin their day with your presence. Going out I feel guilty, I feel like I'm making people's days worse just by existing.

You know what, that's actually a pretty compelling argument to go out more now! :feelsdevil:

True. Back then my parents always told me to go out. And guess what ? I didnt magically met a girl or new friends

Indeed trucel trait