Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Trucel Trait: Even jobs ghost you

Foremostfiend

Foremostfiend

Recruit
★★
I can't get a fucking job to save my life. When I say jobs ghosting you, I don't mean that after applying, they don't respond or reject you. I mean it's when you work at a job for a bit, then they stop putting you on the schedule or say they'll call you as to when you can come back.

On my first day at a bar, I screwed up making a drink and dropped some glasses like the autistic retard I am and the manager said I should go home and he'll call me as to when I can come back. I've had other jobs do the same thing to me so I already know I am not gonna come back.

It's bad enough that foids reject, go ghost and give out fake numbers, but jobs doing it is a different kind of pain. It's worse because they're required to have some professionalism and not having a job is like repellent to foids and most other people in general.

Why do I suck at everything??? I hate my life and I want to die :feelsrope:

Never even came to that point lol.

There's no jobs for us in this gay planet.