Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Trucel trait: Constipated at 6 am

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
:cryfeels::feelspuke::feelsrope: fuck this fucking life hear I am having trouble pooing even after eating alot of fiber. Autistic digestive systems me to the fucking drain is their literal good fiber shit I can at least take my abdomen is rooefuel rn it never hurts this bad:cryfeels::reeeeee:

Last edited:
That’s why these things are recommended to do together to produce optimal and or regular shits. :feelshehe:

Water + exercise/movement + fiber= bowel emptying, satisfying and fulfilling, possibly even fun to take shit. :ahegao:

That’s why these things are recommended to do together to produce optimal and or regular shits. :feelshehe:

Water + exercise/movement + fiber= bowel emptying, satisfying and fulfilling, possibly even fun to take shit. :ahegao:
:feelsbadman: too depressed to move ngl. Does vitamin d actually work to get me moving

Wait, you live on the East Coast like me?:dafuckfeels:

you can always reach in and grab it out then shower

Damn bro I felt this fr fr.
Even our digestive system is subhuman.
Truely over

I'd also recommend drinking a BANG (no pun intended) energy. Nothing gets me moving like 300mg caffeine!

I'd also recommend drinking a BANG (no pun intended) energy. Nothing gets me moving like 300mg caffeine!
Thank you both though I'll try this out later today

I know someone who fell for the advertisement campaign. I don't blame you, I would BANG them too :feelsEhh:
If it's your only way of getting high doses of caffeine and you noticed benefits to it I guess it's an okay option. I never had one, I wonder if they sell it where I live.

I know someone who fell for the advertisement campaign. I don't blame you, I would BANG them too :feelsEhh:
If it's your only way of getting high doses of caffeine and you noticed benefits to it I guess it's an okay option. I never had one, I wonder if they sell it where I live.
they are delicious and only 3 dollars lol, 300mg is a lot

:feelsbadman: too depressed to move ngl. Does vitamin d actually work to get me moving
Yes it does, if you have sun it will boost your mood.
Also, if you have been eating like shit it takes time for your body to heal and create a healthy microbiome in your gut

Yes it does, if you have sun it will boost your mood.
Also, if you have been eating like shit it takes time for your body to heal and create a healthy microbiome in your gut
That's fair