Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Trucel trait: Besides being ugly, you don't have even have good talking skills

• Thread starter Deleted member 35492
  • Start date
Deleted member 35492

Deleted member 35492

Self-banned
-
2 years ago, one of my "friend" introduced me to a foid but never met her we only talked to her while playing some online game. On the first and the only interaction, I didn't speak much because of poor social skills and also i have barely had any female interaction in the past. Basically it was just my friend and her talking the whole time. I tried to take part in the conversation but it felt just so awkward. After that one interaction, i guess they didn't really wanna talk to me because I never got any invitation from them to play that game after that.

yes, im ugly with aspergers
did it ever begin? probably not

Ouchy wouchy; Reminds me of a couple of days ago when one of my family members who's on holiday from working from home has had more time to socialize with me. Later that day, I'm sure I overheard them say to another family member 'He's not very sociable'. Or maybe it's just paranoia.

Last edited:
It won't play

It didn't, autism is a huge handicap. Are you actually diagnosed?
im not diagnosed, but its a known fact by now to my parents/doctors who confirmed i did indeed have aspergers

im not diagnosed, but its a known fact by now to my parents/doctors who confirmed i did indeed have aspergers
Damn. Sorry to hear that man. Socializing was never the problem for me, I have no doubt that my poor looks are what's been holding me back.

Damn. Sorry to hear that man. Socializing was never the problem for me, I have no doubt that my poor looks are what's been holding me back.
poor looks + aspergers
i got the death sentence

poor looks + aspergers
i got the death sentence
At least you're kinda tall. But yeah good luck developing any interpersonal skills in today's world communication skills>Knowledge in almost every profession.

At least you're kinda tall. But yeah good luck developing any interpersonal skills in today's world communication skills>Knowledge in almost every profession.
i got lucky in the height department and maybe the dick department depending on who you ask
of course im more intelligent than most of the chads with such great personalities that we see stacies taking instead of me

I'm shit at everything

i got lucky in the height department and maybe the dick department depending on who you ask
If ur above 6'" dick ur good
of course im more intelligent than most of the chads with such great personalities that we see stacies taking instead of me
Haha intelligence doesn't mean shit to girls, chad can have 4.0 GPA or 2.0 GPA. Doesn't matter at all.

lifefuel

chad can fail all of his classes and be a total shitbag but none of it matters because of his great personality right?
:chad::banhammer:

Yeah, he can also smoke weed and play video games all day but those are good personality traits.
the 1st one is definitely not one of my personality traits :smonk:
however the 2nd one is very much me

the 1st one is definitely not one of my personality traits :smonk:
however the 2nd one is very much me
I can't smoke cuz parents. But I spend alot of my time rotting with gaming, strategy games are an incel trait tbh.

At least I can cope in college.
same
i play a lot of hoi4
I've gotta get the expansions, I have like 1700 hours in eu4. I play while browsing here sometimes.
unfortunately my ldar days are coming to an end with school starting up again this week
I want to ldar for the rest of my life so badly. At least you have a little more time until College if u plan on going. I've gotta study for YEARS to get my masters. At least I'll have enough money to move out of this shithole.

when you're ugly, nobody really cares what you have to say

I can talk to people fine.

I uck at talking to people and putting my thoughts together

I was always blamed for mumbling words instead of clearly talking in the past, and now people blame me for not talking much :feelskek:

I've gotta get the expansions, I have like 1700 hours in eu4. I play while browsing here sometimes.
based
i got eu4 but never learned how to play properly
I want to ldar for the rest of my life so badly. At least you have a little more time until College if u plan on going. I've gotta study for YEARS to get my masters. At least I'll have enough money to move out of this shithole.
i kinda want to go to college but its gonna be blackpill hell

based
i got eu4 but never learned how to play properly
It's a good game, I'm also a pretty big elder scrolls fan.
i kinda want to go to college but its gonna be blackpill hell
Go to college, get a good profession so you can drop out of society and NEET earlier. You'll regret it if you don't, I'm the first person in my entire family to go to college.

Go to college, get a good profession so you can drop out of society and NEET earlier. You'll regret it if you don't, I'm the first person in my entire family to go to college.
being a poorcel getting into college will be a challenge
theyre gonna expect me to do so much shit man and have near perfect grades

being a poorcel getting into college will be a challenge
theyre gonna expect me to do so much shit man and have near perfect grades
Luckily my grades are on point, but it'll pay off in the end when I'm making 6 figures.:feelsLSD:

Luckily my grades are on point, but it'll pay off in the end when I'm making 6 figures.:feelsLSD:
my grades are not perfect but good. i have a 3.7 gpa
low income + first in my family to go might help

my grades are not perfect but good. i have a 3.7 gpa
3.7 is pretty good, do you have SAT's coming up? This book was a big help for me.

Amazon product ASIN 1506281605View: https://www.amazon.com/Barrons-Premium-2021-2022-Reflects-Update/dp/1506281605/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=sat+prep&qid=1628463989&sr=8-3

low income + first in my family to go might help
Both my parents are low income bracket so maybe colleges will give me more leeway with acceptance. Colleges also look at shit like social media, I should link them my .is account :dab:

idk about sat's tbh, i should probably worry about that this year
I'm going into senior year and I studied for them beginning of junior year. You should be fine if you don't waste your time while taking the test, I got a 1250 which is good enough despite having guessed on a few questions.

I'm going into senior year and I studied for them beginning of junior year. You should be fine if you don't waste your time while taking the test, I got a 1250 which is good enough despite having guessed on a few questions.
I've hardly studied for anything in my life tbhngl
im going into my junior year

Idgaf about talking skills since i don't talk to anyone irl,fuck normie scum.

I've hardly studied for anything in my life tbhngl
You should. You will be tempted to look at your phone but it's best just to kick back and study.
im going into my junior year
I remember that day, the blackpill was literally all I thought about. I didn't try to socialize at all, fuck that shit. Normies will throw you under the bus every chance they get. Stay away from those people.

You should. You will be tempted to look at your phone but it's best just to kick back and study.
I've never needed to study for anything either. The reason why my gpa isn't perfect is from not trying hard enough and being a bit lazy tbh.
Obviously for something like the SAT i'll study, but for pretty much everything else I don't.
I remember that day, the blackpill was literally all I thought about. I didn't try to socialize at all, fuck that shit. Normies will throw you under the bus every chance they get. Stay away from those people.
I got blackpilled when I was 14 in freshman year. I didn't know it even existed, but after getting rejected once again and doing some research I knew my fate. I learned much more about the blackpill and female nature that summer.

2 years ago, one of my "friend" introduced me to a foid but never met her we only talked to her while playing some online game. On the first and the only interaction, I didn't speak much because of poor social skills and also i have barely had any female interaction in the past. Basically it was just my friend and her talking the whole time. I tried to take part in the conversation but it felt just so awkward. After that one interaction, i guess they didn't really wanna talk to me because I never got any invitation from them to play that game after that.
Chad don't need to talk. He just walks away and she follows

I've never needed to study for anything either. The reason why my gpa isn't perfect is from not trying hard enough and being a bit lazy tbh.
Obviously for something like the SAT i'll study, but for pretty much everything else I don't.
You should studymaxx and aim for a stem job, don't go into anything that involves interpersonal communication since you're an ugly autistic guy. People will hate you for no reason other than your ugliness.
I got blackpilled when I was 14 in freshman year. I didn't know it even existed, but after getting rejected once again and doing some research I knew my fate. I learned much more about the blackpill and female nature that summer.
14... wow that's young. I got Blackpilled in early 2020 and it hit me like a truck. I really wish this shit wasn't true and that I could be in a relationship but I'm just too ugly. Seeing other family members of mine surpass me in every way is the most brutal thing of all, I have tall attractive cousins who haven't worked for SHIT and they get laid. Even my own sister is at a sleepover as we speak. I haven't been to one and i'm much older than her jfl.

You should studymaxx and aim for a stem job, don't go into anything that involves interpersonal communication since you're an ugly autistic guy. People will hate you for no reason other than your ugliness.
I'm not into stem shit tho, not sure what i'll do with my life yet
14... wow that's young. I got Blackpilled in early 2020 and it hit me like a truck. I really wish this shit wasn't true and that I could be in a relationship but I'm just too ugly. Seeing other family members of mine surpass me in every way is the most brutal thing of all, I have tall attractive cousins who haven't worked for SHIT and they get laid. Even my own sister is at a sleepover as we speak. I haven't been to one and i'm much older than her jfl.
February 1st, 2020 is the day it all hit me (and when i was rejected for the final time)
I didn't start doing any serious research until spring.

I stutter and sometimes repeat myself.

I'm not into stem shit tho, not sure what i'll do with my life yet
Stem is boring as fuck and soul crushing. The money is good though.
February 1st, 2020 is the day it all hit me (and when i was rejected for the final time)
I didn't start doing any serious research until spring.
It's over. I watched Face's vids and wanted to jump off a cliff.