Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Trucel-trait: being given $10,000,000...

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
...and your life not changing much. I don't have a driver's license so I wouldn't be a to buy a Ferrari. Sure i would buy a big mansion but I'm ugly and I don't have friends so it's not like I would host parties or dinners there. I wouldn't go travelling because I'm too socially awkward to even go to the grocery store. I wouldn't even be able to attract gold diggers who could put up with my ugliness because I wouldn't know where to find them. I certainly wouldn't have the confidence to go looking forward to in high end clubs.

I would watch Netflix documentaries on a bigger TV and rot in a bigger bed with a more expensive phone. That's about it.

Normies see that money as life-changing, and for them it is, they're already integrated in society and can make improvements in all aspects of their lives because they look human and have social skills.

I would probably give 90% away to my family. What I value most is peace and being left alone. Money doesn't help too much with that.

Richcels should buy this forum from the owners

@RippedRichandIncel dad was worth around $50,000,000. I remember him showing proof of how he lived and how much money he had in r/braincels era

Dude ended up killing himself because he couldn’t get laid

$10,000,000 would actually change my life for better. I think even Cyraxx's life would improve if you give him $10,000,000

Money wont do

$100,000 would change my life for the better.

$10,000,000 would destroy my life.

Reminds me of that Sad Larry cartoon from Explosm. The one where he comes into a lot of Money.

It would change my life for infinitely better what the fk u talkin about nigga

I could not work for the rest of my life I would just spend money on young 20 year old thai whores and japanese and korean whores pretty ones too...

And then when I finally had my fill for my fucked up mind and psyche I could drugmaxx myself with DMT and Astralmaxx and fulfill my destiny. I have promised my Tulpa this much.

@RippedRichandIncel dad was worth around $50,000,000. I remember him showing proof of how he lived and how much money he had in r/braincels era

Dude ended up killing himself because he couldn’t get laid
Money doesn't mean shit if you're subhuman