Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trucel trait been told you have psycho eyes

Nah, but I've been called 'googly eyes' before though.:shock: Which sounds way more cucked!

Last edited:
in my teens i had to retake selfies over and over and over just to get one picture where my abused ptsd kicked dog stare didnt make me look like i was about to shoot up the school. recently had this problem with the level of sheer pain visible in my eyes again, due to oneitis. it freaks people out a bit, makes them uncomfortable and makes you look more pathetic.

in my teens i had to retake selfies over and over and over just to get one picture where my abused ptsd kicked dog stare didnt make me look like i was about to shoot up the school. recently had this problem with the level of sheer pain visible in my eyes again, due to oneitis. it freaks people out a bit, makes them uncomfortable and makes you look more pathetic.
I had this exact problem what the fuck.

too real
shocked mr bean GIF