Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trucel trait: as a kid, you were outcasted

Not just as a kid.

No tbh. I was the "weird kid", but i actually had quite a few friends, including female ones. Only became an outcast in my early teens

I had a normal childhood from 0 to 8 until my mom put me in another school where the all the kids made fun of or ignored me for being fat.

My whole life

I kept losing friends as I got older and ended up turning into a high inhib ghost who people either pity or secretly hate. It's brutal how the most random of people can ultimately decide your social life considering it all just snowballs when you are first deemed weird.

I didn't have any problems as a young child, i was in my teens when I became an outcast.

Yes. My father was always an autistic outcast. He suffered from chronic impairments and lifelong racial bullying. It became problematic to exercise self-defense at some point, though. His parents didn't support him much, despite what we are being told.

View: https://youtu.be/88sARuFu-tc?t=80

View: https://youtu.be/88sARuFu-tc?t=136

2023 07 18 11 31 05 Promethease Report  Mozilla Firefox

Rs8005092 Systemizing

The core diagnostic criteria for autism comprise two symptom domains – social and communication difficulties, and unusually repetitive and restricted behaviour, interests and activities. There is some evidence to suggest that these two domains are dissociable, though this hypothesis has not yet been tested using molecular genetics. We test this using a genome-wide association study (N = 51,564) of a non-social trait related to autism, systemising, defined as the drive to analyse and build systems. We demonstrate that systemising is heritable and genetically correlated with autism. In contrast, we do not identify significant genetic correlations between social autistic traits and systemising. Supporting this, polygenic scores for systemising are significantly and positively associated with restricted and repetitive behaviour but not with social difficulties in autistic individuals. These findings strongly suggest that the two core domains of autism are genetically dissociable, and point at how to fractionate the genetics of autism.

its worse when ur an adult people are way less forgiving and paitent

I had a good childhood, but a subpar adolescence.

As a child, as a teenager, as an adult.

Indeed I was. Once pulled my dick out in class in 3rd grade at my private Lutheran school, hoping my teacher would suck and touch it and do what her God Jesus and Bible command her to do.
Sadly, she didn’t do shit except tell me to take it off the table and put it back in my pants.
That was the first time I was rejected but not at all the last, I’m 24 now and it’s still going on.