Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Trucel-trait: a surgeon tells you: "Yeah you might need Lefort III"

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
In like 2018, I had a consultation with a reputable German surgeon in Berlin. After examining my face, he told me: "Yeah...you might need Lefort III". If you don't know, Lefort III is an extremely invasive surgery that is basically only reserved for people with some kind of syndrome where you basically move the entire face forwards. I had come there expecting a discussion about Lefort I, where only the maxilla is advanced, a more basic jaw surgery.

I freaked out because I had read horror stories about Lefort III so he suggested some more minor surgeries that can mimic the effect of Lefort III.

So I ended up getting cheekbone augmentation, jaw angle surgery and a genioplasty (chin augmentation). This cost me about 25,000 dollars all in all and bumped me up from a 2/10 to a 2.5/10. So yeah surgery is cope unless you have an underbite on an otherwise normal face.

But the takeaway from all this was that the surgeon basically thought I looked like I had some kind of syndrome :feelskek:

over

wouldn't go for such hardcore looksmaxxing even if i had all the money for it.
I wasn't Blackpilled yet, I was basically in my looksmaxxing/redpill era. It was such a waste of money in hindsight.

i thought Lefort III was a myth...

In like 2018, I had a consultation with a reputable German surgeon in Berlin. After examining my face, he told me: "Yeah...you might need Lefort III". If you don't know, Lefort III is an extremely invasive surgery that is basically only reserved for people with some kind of syndrome where you basically move the entire face forwards. I had come there expecting a discussion about Lefort I, where only the maxilla is advanced, a more basic jaw surgery.

I freaked out because I had read horror stories about Lefort III so he suggested some more minor surgeries that can mimic the effect of Lefort III.

So I ended up getting cheekbone augmentation, jaw angle surgery and a genioplasty (chin augmentation). This cost me about 25,000 dollars all in all and bumped me up from a 2/10 to a 2.5/10. So yeah surgery is cope unless you have an underbite on an otherwise normal face.

But the takeaway from all this was that the surgeon basically thought I looked like I had some kind of syndrome :feelskek:
that sucks that it did nothing for you. do you think these surgeries for men are becoming more or less popular?

was it worth it?
No, not in terms of the lack of improvement it had in my life. It didn't make me into a Chad obviously or even LTN. The only thing is that I can look at myself in the mirror and feel a tiny bit better about my features than before. I actually have cheekbones now. But my life is still shit and I'm incel so in the grand scheme of things it wasn't worth it.

that sucks that it did nothing for you. do you think these surgeries for men are becoming more or less popular?
I've been in the redpill/blackpill sphere since like 2012. Surgeries were really popular around 2015-2018, it was really common in the forums to have had at least one surgery, then it died down but I think it's about to pick up again with the whole mewing/looksmaxxing Tik-Tok trend.

I've been in the redpill/blackpill sphere since like 2012. Surgeries were really popular around 2015-2018, it was really common in the forums to have had at least one surgery, then it died down but I think it's about to pick up again with the whole mewing/looksmaxxing Tik-Tok trend.
that's what i thought too, it's a bit hard to tell because muh pandemic caused a lot of problems also