Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over trucel spotted on /r/trees

cope, its another normie larping for attention

People involved in drugs can easily ascend just by becoming a drug dealer. It's easy pussy and bitches will do anything just to get their dose.

> r/trees
MAssive cuck 1

i must say, there are not many things that are more annoying than a person whose entire personal identity is that they smoke weed every day. the sort of normie active in places such as r/trees tend to be the stupidest you can ever hope to encounter.

there are not many things that are more annoying than a person whose entire personal identity is that they smoke weed
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE FUCKING WEEEEEEEEED AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DUDE!!!!!!!!!! WEED!!!!!!!!!!!! hits bong FUCKING DUUUUUUDE that WEEED like just...................DUDE

LMFFFFFAAAAAAOOOO i am so fucking HIGH on WEED right now XD WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED holla my DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JUST.........ROLL................MY.......................JOINT......................UP........................................AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DANK DANK DANK WEED

LEGALIZE IT! LEGALIZE IT! LEGALIZE IT! ROLL EM SMOKE EM PUT EM IN A BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am just FUCKING BAKED right now my DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAOOOOOOOOOOO RAISE YO HAND IF U TURNT AF RIGHT NOW raises both hands AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WEED DUDE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I SMOKE 2 JOINTS IN DA MORNIN MON...........DUDE! WEED! HAAAAAAAAAAAA IM LIKE A FUCKIN KITE RIGHT NOW MY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! S O F U C K I N G H I G H O N W E E D I CANT EVEN FOCUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SMOKING ONLY THE DANKEST OF HERB MY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOME OF THAT TRIPLE BANANA WINSTON CHURCHILL MEGA DANK GAZA GRASS YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKIN SO FUCKIN BLAZED RIGHT NOW DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDE AHAHAHAHHAA BAZINGA

inhales YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cough THIS cough SHIT cough IS cough SO cough FUCKIN cough DANK my DUDE HAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAH WHY AM I EVEN LAUGHING ROTFLMAOO THIS SHIT IS NARSH BRO FUCKIN HELLA SMOKE WEED ERR DAY YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i must say, there are not many things that are more annoying than a person whose entire personal identity is that they smoke weed every day. the sort of normie active in places such as r/trees tend to be the stupidest you can ever hope to encounter.
I find the hysteria over weed being shoved down their throats or whatever any tine it is mentioned from autistic geeks who've never done a weed in their life much more stupid. I havent met a single person whose entire identity revovles around weed.

I find the hysteria over weed being shoved down their throats or whatever any tine it is mentioned from autistic geeks who've never done a weed in their life much more stupid. I havent met a single person whose entire identity revovles around weed.
you must not have met many weed smokers in your life, then, or just got lucky. i’ve seen so many people absolutely obsessed with it, thinking of smoking weed as an actual “hobby” of theirs and have little if any other interests.

A mosquito stung me through my arm sleeves are you fucking serious

tbh tbh this. My brother is a stoner and is friends with a shit ton of stoners and I think I know of only one who can get a little annoying about it but thats it. the others don't really even talk about weed and when they do its appropriate timing.

lol, that's more celebration than me for my birthday. I'm birthdaymogged by this. Fuck.

reminds me of those sad birthday pictures i used to see on /r9k/