Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Trucel Moneymaxxes and Beats the American Healthcare System

all that money and he's still a virgin :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Too lazy to click

i could be wrong but i do remember hearing that paraplegics,can't feel anything from their waist down,so it's possible that inceldom is way different for a paraplegic.i imagine they feel loneliness and touch starvation,but their touch starvation is probably way lower then your typical incel.it's possible that at that point competition,and powermaxxing might bring enough stimulus to sustain a man.

all that money and he's still a virgin :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Brutal truth, no amount of facing adversity will get you women to love you.
Redpill comics pic 15

@gymletethnicel, you must moneymaxx as hard as this disabled trucel.

Inspirational.

@BlkPillPres @YBP Yxngcel thoughts on this guy?

@BlkPillPres @YBP Yxngcel thoughts on this guy?
Amazing. I watched the entire video to see if I could get some idea to wealthmaxx, but he really was just a good writer because he spent all of his time reading books, and he took those writing skills to leverage for relationships and IOU's with high profile people in the field.

I don't have the writing skills for that shit. I'm sure sympathy and guilt was a factor too, he was literally working for some of these people for free, for multiple years, and they all probably knew his story.

H also started off in an era when these things weren't to saturated. COVID make online income too common of a path so shit is fucked now.

Amazing. I watched the entire video to see if I could get some idea to wealthmaxx, but he really was just a good writer because he spent all of his time reading books, and he took those writing skills to leverage for relationships and IOU's with high profile people in the field.

I don't have the writing skills for that shit. I'm sure sympathy and guilt was a factor too, he was literally working for some of these people for free, for multiple years, and they all probably knew his story.

H also started off in an era when these things weren't to saturated. COVID make online income too common of a path so shit is fucked now.
True sadly none of his advice/experience can actually be used/replicated. Still pretty inspirational and a sign, there is lots of ways to money Maxx, even if not easy there is variety of ways out there.

Good for him. Just goes to show that we live in an era where all it takes is a laptop to generate income. Not even a foot outside is mandatory. All you need is an idea. Pretty inspirational!