Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trucel kills family

• Thread starter Deleted member 37148
  • Start date
He knew it was over at 13 years old, lucky to be blackpilled at such a young age

Glad he DEED IT

I was 11 when I realized it. He sucks
Count your damn blessings. I wish I didn't have to find blackpill in my late teens/20s. Would have saved me a lot of pain.

Brutal eye pill

Count your damn blessings. I wish I didn't have to find blackpill in my late teens/20s. Would have saved me a lot of pain.
You are stupid. All this theory shit is new. Most of us knew we were ugly unless you are retarded you would figure it out naturally pretty quick in school.

You are stupid. All this theory shit is new. Most of us knew we were ugly unless you are retarded you would figure it out naturally pretty quick in school.
I knew I was ugly but bluepill brainwashing is very strong. Especially when you are taught it every day in school, exposed through media and it is reinforced by your own parents.

This "theory shit" has been in existence since at least PSL era, maybe even before, which is quite a long time ago.

Yeah even if you find it you may resist it. I resisted it until late 20s.

good for him i would fuck his mom tho

He hated his parents for putting him on this unfair cruel earth