Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Trucel jestermaxxing on tiktok

thats not even him, its someone using his videos to get views. over for the real guy tho

5th mood: Being a cringe faggot

He should not show his face outside his home, his parents should have taught him early not to engage with others, blackpill saves lives.

He seems to have too much fat

He seems to have too much fat
Bro's head is built like a squash

Peanutcel, just be confident bro, go out and talk to women. Take dance classes. Treat women with respect and youll get pussy in no time.

Seriously tho I would rope if I looked like him, hope he finds this forum xD

Not even started for him

thats not a filter ?

He could be the nicest most charitable guy out there and still get his vids stolen and mocked on tiktok because of his subhumanity :fuk:

His head looks like a fucking bowling pin.

Is this the afterbirth of chipmunks?

This niggas lack of self-awareness is brain boggling.
Not only does the description of that vid say: "We alphas rule the night", but on his profile, it says he's a "Hot, Emo, Weeb".

Screenshot 2023 11 03 090345

this was hard to watch … holy cringe overload :feelsugh: … hopefully he kill himself soon i just physically can’t rewatch something like that again.

Jestermaxxing has never gotten trucel laid, the only time jestermaxxers have ever gotten sex is due to making money jestermaxxing for masses of normies

That's a literal 1/10 yea, BRUTAL

He looks like a human chipmunk