Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Trucel if you would!

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Celiacel
★★★★★

not there yet

although, on a second look...

Too crazy for my taste.

I probably wouldn't be too repulsed if it weren't for the absurd attention-seeking stunt, really; the same foid can still likely get any desperate LTN/normie she wants, though, due to her not being a total landwhale and the state of hypergamy/moral degeneracy... :feelsUgh:

Quite evident; simply the state of modern hypergamy and foid privilege, allowing even the LTBs and subhuman-tier foids to get with their local MTN or desperate LTN, and increasing the disadvantage and subsequent discrimination and negative treatment towards sub 5 male, all the while whining about the "patriarchy" or some sort of nonexistent oppression... :feelsclown:

I probably wouldn't be too repulsed if it weren't for the absurd attention-seeking stunt, really; the same foid can still likely get any desperate LTN/normie she wants, though, due to her not being a total landwhale and the state of hypergamy/moral degeneracy... :feelsUgh:
shes trying hard to be ''unlike the other girls'' but i firmly believe that next generation feminoids will drop the beautification practices completely; because either way they're getting whatever they want due to gynocentrism.