Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trucel hours are really late at night

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Luminary
★★★★★
Trucels stay up all night while normies are having a peaceful rest

"REAL incels fuck up their sleep so that they can be even more miserable than they already are from crippling loneliness:feelstastyman:"

-copemaxx9002

I think it's more of a normie trait to stay up partying or socializing somehow all night.

"REAL incels fuck up their sleep so that they can be even more miserable than they already are from crippling loneliness:feelstastyman:"

-copemaxx9002
You wouldn't get it......

Truecel trait: you have fomo when it comes to missing new threads and posts on this site

I love the night because normies are sleeping. Everything is quiet and it's the most peaceful part of the day

I smoked joint at 4.30am at train station to see sunrise and sit in peace on nice bench because my car is broken so can't sit it in it anymore

I smoked joint at 4.30am at train station to see sunrise and sit in peace on nice bench because my car is broken so can't sit it in it anymore
I can't even enjoy weed anymore. How over is it

I can't even enjoy weed anymore. How over is it
Maybe u have shit weed I also don't enjoy as much because I had to buy shit wees to save money, when I was rich 3 years ago I bought good weed every 2 days now I'm poor again because I was onlya little bit rich and I spent it all because I made some little money on shitty crypto but now I have nothing and it all a scam gambling anyway. Fuck money