Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trucel hobby: morphing your pictures every day

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★
I cant help myself, whenever Im in front of my computer I just start morphing my pictures and each time I do it I discover even more flaws in my face

Too much suicide fuel for me to do

I do this too, but for obvious flaws.
I believe lookism exaggerate the importance of some features. Slayer morphs are way too far from reality.
B4Jg5p1

This guy has millions of followers as an Instangram model but if he were to post in PSL sites his profile would have been rated 5/10.
Inb4 recessed maxilla, straight philtrum, negative orbital vector, high gonial angle

I believe lookism exaggerate the importance of some features. Slayer morphs are way too far from reality.View attachment 55244
This guy has millions of followers as an Instangram model but if he were to post in PSL sites his profile would have been rated 5/10.
Inb4 recessed maxilla, straight philtrum, negative orbital vector, high gonial angle

Wtf is up with that guys nose, pointy scarecrow nose tbh

I believe lookism exaggerate the importance of some features. Slayer morphs are way too far from reality.View attachment 55244

Front > side profile though

Wtf is up with that guys nose, pointy scarecrow nose tbh
Yes bro it is pointy. It doesn't detract much from his looks.
Front > side profile though
Yeah I am fucked in both respects. From the front my nose tip is bulbous as fuck, my chin is recessed and my jaw is very narrow.
From the side recessed chin and big nose with slight hook. Rip:feelsrope:
Jaw angle is good for my face at 130 degrees. I could lower it a bit with jaw angle implants tbhtbh.

Yes bro it is pointy. It doesn't detract much from his looks.

Yeah I am fucked in both respects. From the front my nose tip is bulbous as fuck, my chin is recessed and my jaw is very narrow.
From the side recessed chin and big nose with slight hook. Rip:feelsrope:
Jaw angle is good for my face at 130 degrees. I could lower it a bit with jaw angle implants tbhtbh.

You're stemcelling to surgerymaxx too, right

damn im too low IQ to even be able to morph shit

Gl, lets hope it works. I don't want to do this crap for nothing. Idk about you, but I don't even enjoy stemcelling/the content I'm learning

Gl, lets hope it works. I don't want to do this crap for nothing. Idk about you, but I don't even enjoy stemcelling/the content I'm learning
After getting blackpilled you know that you will have to work like a slave after you graduate so you lose motivation tbh. Let's hope this and my other plan work out.:feelzez:

After getting blackpilled you know that you will have to work like a slave after you graduate so you lose motivation tbh. Let's hope this and my other plan work out.:feelzez:

What's your other plan man.

I wish I would be able to morph my pictures but I don't have photoshop:waitwhat:

I would be an upper tier normie if it weren't for my beak nose and my retrognathia.

I dont take pictures of myself