Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Trucel goes to India, pays $22K to be MUTILATED by curry surgeons [BRUTAL DESCENSION]

Lol, completely pointless, it's the same as sub 2s going to turkey for hair transplants, it won't fix shit.

ITV/Rehab Room completely roasted this guy

Can someone post pics, too lazy to watch the whole thing

somehow i'm not surprised, jfl at surgery. you need so many if you are really ugly, and he got burned after just one procedure

Who in their right mind would go to Curryland to get any kind of surgergy done

a person who wants to cut corners, this retard didn't care about his health of course he'd be willing to save thousands of dollars

a person who wants to cut corners, this retard didn't care about his health of course he'd be willing to save thousands of dollars
I don't think he had the money for the top surgeons in the west.

The worst thing someone could do is change their identity because they can’t accept themselves

I don't think he had the money for the top surgeons in the west.
He must of been dreaming about the good life now he's crippled :lul:

Can someone post pics, too lazy to watch the whole thing

UPDATED Sunil Richardson BOTCHED Jaw Surgery Review 08082022​

I don't really see the difference myself
Lmao this nigga also went to turkey for LL and fucked up his foot.
What are the chances?

View: https://youtu.be/SPb13DDFA9M

Normally I would say, 'Maybe someone should look into if Celibate people are less lucky' But now I'm starting to just give up on using Social Science as a source of Copium. I've been on this Forum so long that I don't need Copium so much anymore. It's helping me see what Copium is. How Society has been feeding me it INSTEAD of how to be a better person.

No one should cut corners when they’re getting surgery especially for their face. The one thing everyone will see. In a way he shouldn’t be shocked this occurred