Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Trucel goes stormfront to cope!

I don't see how any of these people are radical in this series and this person in particular. I guess that's just the insanity of our current world.

"If you combine abunch of people who have no business being there naturally, and who all come from different places and have no real ties to the area, you are going to have problems with the natural base population and the people who have no business being there naturally" isn't radical or even racist. It's just basic truths and nature. You see it all the fucking time when people send out a new species on an island and it ends up killing the other species or dying themselves or the island goes into chaos.

Last edited:
Far-right is certainly more appealing to the incel than far-left, as we all know how bullshit fake the supposed 'progressive leftist equality value system is' - I mean it covers all isms and prejudices, eg. racism, classism, homophobia, sexism etc - but well, if your'e ulgy you are meant to just suck it up and deal with it (add sarcasm icon here)

I don't see how any of these people are radical in this series and this person in particular. I guess that's just the insanity of our current world.

"If you combine abunch of people who have no business being there naturally, and who all come from different places and have no real ties to the area, you are going to have problems" isn't radical or even racist. It's just basic truths and nature. You see it all the fucking time when people send out a new species on an island and it ends up killing the other species or dying themselves or the island goes into chaos.

Well-elaborated.

You know that the dude in the video has a gf right?

"If you combine abunch of people who have no business being there naturally, and who all come from different places and have no real ties to the area, you are going to have problems" isn't radical or even racist. It's just basic truths and nature.
Of course its basic truth. Even the left knows it. Never forget that they just pretend to be for love and equality.
They are jealous of the beauty and achievements of Europe, thats the only way you can explain their irraltional hate. They support anything that causes harm to whites and they fucking sperg out when you call them out. Fucking pathetic.

Last edited:

"If you combine abunch of people who have no business being there naturally, and who all come from different places and have no real ties to the area, you are going to have problems with the natural base population and the people who have no business being there naturally" isn't radical or even racist. It's just basic truths and nature. You see it all the fucking time when people send out a new species on an island and it ends up killing the other species or dying themselves or the island goes into chaos.
In the West there are ALWAYS enclaves of different ethnicities. 100 percent true.

He looks like Jonah Hill, who is a Jew

On jew tube?

= (((controlled opposition)))

Glad to see that between all of the nigger posting you still make the occasional high IQ post.

I honestly rarely see leftys in youtube videos and comments compared to how much I see right-wing people. It's not like there aren't left tinged people who use Youtube. The majority are probably like that. I was watching Oxford Union debates and I saw all of the typically controversial speakers with a small number of dislikes but those dislikes actually grew when someone came in to debate Islam or something. It's the opposite of what goes on in real life.

Far-right is certainly more appealing to the incel than far-left, as we all know how bullshit fake the supposed 'progressive leftist equality value system is' - I mean it covers all isms and prejudices, eg. racism, classism, homophobia, sexism etc - but well, if your'e ulgy you are meant to just suck it up and deal with it (add sarcasm icon here)
I don't even see why one even needs to join a radical group. Life was easier for incels before radicalism took hold.

absurd levels of copium in this thread

well I hope you're going to be aware of this and not umbrella terming the entire post to made up labels.

He looks tall and manly.

well I hope you're going to be aware of this and not umbrella terming the entire post to made up labels.
The video in the OP is about a guy who says this.