Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trucel ethnic manlet subhuman jumps on woman's car in France, then turns his face...

He was small, retarded, and had no way to get into a moving vehicle. Bet if it was a 6ft6 large-frame chad with a hammer she'd react way more passively.

El Demonio @Jud Pottah

Women shouldn't drive anyway

there is a much better vid where a short naked indian screams "PLEASE HELP" while running around an american woman's yard, hiding behind her car, and eventually manages to run inside her house after trying to get in several times.

i feel like it's been memoryholed because it was too kekfuel.

This is what happens when migration goes unchecked

When a foid reacts like that, it never began for you. Over for the trucel ethnicel.

"Usual suspect".

She didn't start screaming until she saw his face, brootal. If he was chad she would have stopped the car and let him fuck her. But since he's icnel she screams like he is a zombie. I wished that browncel got in the car and raped the frank toilet

She didn't start screaming until she saw his face, brootal. If he was chad she would have stopped the car and let him fuck her. But since he's icnel she screams like he is a zombie. I wished that browncel got in the car and raped the frank toilet
:blackpill: She was probably filming at first cause she thought it was funny. He should have tried to break in and teach this bitch a lesson

The screaming is even more upsetting
Its absolutely brutal. The screaming literally makes me want to cover my face and never go outside again. I never want something like that to happen to me. This is exactly why I avoid women

Its absolutely brutal. The screaming literally makes me want to cover my face and never go outside again. I never want something like that to happen to me. This is exactly why I avoid women
It's even more brutal when foids bullied you, happened with me plenty of times in HS.

It's even more brutal when foids bullied you, happened with me plenty of times in HS.
Brutal indeed. How did they bully you? Did they scream when seeing you like the guy in the video?

Strive for pizza

president obama dancing GIF

It's like a clip from a horror movie, funny how she began screaming when she realized it was a truecel

It's like a clip from a horror movie, funny how she began screaming when she realized it was a truecel
yup, if he was prettyboymaxxed, she would get out and let him fuck her on the hood of her car

Brutal indeed. How did they bully you? Did they scream when seeing you like the guy in the video?
No, they just made comments about my looks & autistic behavior, joked about me with each other(sometimes to my face), and also even a few times got guys to pick on me.

@WorthlessSlavicShit @Ron.Belgrade

there is a much better vid where a short naked indian screams "PLEASE HELP" while running around an american woman's yard, hiding behind her car, and eventually manages to run inside her house after trying to get in several times.

i feel like it's been memoryholed because it was too kekfuel.
Link:feelskek::feelskek:?

No, they just made comments about my looks & autistic behavior, joked about me with each other(sometimes to my face), and also even a few times got guys to pick on me.

@WorthlessSlavicShit @Ron.Belgrade
Same here, though of course, most of the time guys didn't need to be told to do so:feelsbadman:.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back