Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Trucel asked to be dated , gets soul destroyed instead

C

CorpseWatcher

Rot gut whiskey's gonna ease my min
-
Screenshot 20231024 121939 Instagram

Screenshot 20231024 121958 Instagram

Screenshot 20231024 122004 Instagram

Screenshot 20231024 122013 Instagram

Looks like a redditor, literal neck beard

If he's going to approach, he should at least shave his beard before that. ITcucks probably think we're all like him and that's why we don't get laid or some shit.

"At least 13 terabytes"

If he's going to approach, he should at least shave his beard before that. ITcucks probably think we're all like him and that's why we don't get laid or some shit.
That's ironic they would think that, since they look like him.

What bluepill does to a man.

If he was blackpilled, he would have already knew.

But looks and physiognomy doesn't matter right? :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Either he's trolling or too delusional for his own good

Looks like your regular IncelTear user. Hope he got destroyed, now hes propably back to reddit reporting blackpillers.

even at my worst form with unkempt beard and 'stache and hair i literally mogg this inkwell
but at the end we both are same, incels :fuk:

Fucking crazy how the people in the comments assume he is some kind of predator solely based on the way he looks.
Normies and foids pretend to be inclusive but then pull shit like this. I won't lie, he could stand to lose some weight though. Fatcel = volcel.

If that's not a reality check I don't know what is :feelskek:

I mean, the dude does'nt even understand he's like a 3/10 LTN borderline subhuman or something? Sometimes it perplexes me.

This is another example of an incel-type just going out of his way with an unneccessarily awkward/intrusive/innapropriate approach(this time at least not 1:1 but even more awkward and car-wreckish in a way).....that's why I created a thread on this shit lol.

Like it's hard enough trying to get women being a 2/10 or whatever(I hate to use the /10 system but you get the point). Here we have a generally unattractive guy(but not physically deformed or anything) so given that he's already going to have a BIG UPHILL BATTLE to have any success with decent women at all.

And knowing this(or at least he should), what does he do? Well of course.....he goes out there and intentionally makes a fool of himself by being as akward and intrusive and uncomfortable as possible.........like wtf man.

btw....this is *all him* and he deserves it for pulling this crap. I didn't even read most of the responses, but I'm assuming they are just telling him he's unattractive and creepy and needs to shave and whatnot.

Which he deserves most of this negative reaction. Because if he hadn't come at the situation so innapropriately in the first place(and coming off intentionally like such a dick with no tact) these women wouldn't have come at him so negatively.

This is not 'foids being foids'.....this is dumbass person with no social skills displaying his lack of tact and being treated appropriately for it.

I mean, the dude does'nt even understand he's like a 3/10 LTN borderline subhuman or something? Sometimes it perplexes me.
yeah nigga deserves it because at least he could stop being morbidly obese with cuck beard