Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Trucel abused dog trait: Dead teens in car crashes make you happy

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Non-NT rights activist, spergcel, NT destroyer
★★★★★
I browse groups in Facebook of parents who lost their children in a car crash and laugh my ass off grinning like a evil bastard. I was not always like this but years of bullying made me laugh at the loss of others. I know that I am cruel but if I had some human decency in my life I would have been just like any other normie who felt for others and grieved along with them but I can't feel any emotions nowadays. All I feel is hatred because I was made to be this way. I never chose it in fact I tried to be like them and fit in but I always got bullied for my autism and looks also backstabbed by people I thought were my friends. I am bullied to this day by normgroids and all I feel is resentment nothing else.

I browse groups in Facebook of parents who lost their children in a car crash and laugh my ass off grinning like a evil bastard. I was not always like this but years of bullying made me laugh at the loss of others. I know that I am cruel but if I had some human decency in my life I would have been just like any other normie who felt for others and grieved along with them but I can't feel any emotions nowadays. All I feel is hatred because I was made to be this way. I never chose it in fact I tried to be like them and fit in but I always got bullied for my autism and looks also backstabbed by people I thought were my friends. I am bullied to this day by normgroids and all I feel is resentment nothing else.

Don’t give a shit. Wish I could rape those foids teenager

Based , i always see some chad crashed in his bmw while drunk and going home or to another party. I dont care, he was a alpha male he probably broke 10s of hymens and had sex every weekend . Im thankful he died. Gives me more chance at foids. He probably wouldve bullied me if i went to school with him. Rest in piss to all chads

I don’t laugh but I feel extremely apathetic

Based , i always see some chad crashed in his bmw while drunk and going home or to another party. I dont care, he was a alpha male he probably broke 10s of hymens and had sex every weekend . Im thankful he died. Gives me more chance at foids. He probably wouldve bullied me if i went to school with him. Rest in piss to all chads
This. I don't care about the loss of normies but soyciety expects me to care and relate. Hell no such normies would have definitely bullied me.

This. I don't care about the loss of normies but soyciety expects me to care and relate. Hell no such normies would have definitely bullied me.
when a chad dies its a dopamine boost for me. Normies not so much but if it was a jock and a sexhaver, rest in piss

you're just a piece of shit. Nothing outside of that

Sorry if I don't appreciate the suffering of random people :cryfeels:
You wouldnt be talking like this if you experienced what we went through. My hatred is completely justified . You are either a woman or a cuck. Normies are the reason for my suffering. Why can they destroy my mental and life but I can't laugh at their misery?

You wouldnt be talking like this if you experienced what we went through. My hatred is completely justified . You are either a woman or a cuck. Normies are the reason for my suffering. Why can they destroy my mental and life but I can't laugh at their misery?
What a low test beta lmao Your "suffering" was probably some bullying that keep happen because you were to much weak to fight back

What a low test beta lmao Your "suffering" was probably some bullying that keep happen because you were to much weak to fight back
@Master @Fat Link what do we do about this incel bashing cuck/ IT infiltrator? Must be banned imo.

Sorry if I don't appreciate the suffering of random people :cryfeels:
you think normies, chads and foids care about our suffering?NO, so why would we want non suffering to them

@Master @Fat Link what do we do about this incel bashing cuck/ IT infiltrator? Must be banned imo.
Looks like I was right
you think normies, chads and foids care about our suffering?NO, so why would we want non suffering to them
Caring about someone suffering is different from laughing of their sorrow

Thats an infiltrator , other incels suspect this account too.

Tbh seeing groups of happy sexhaver teens having bad stuff happening to them makes me happy.

theshazam

Recruit​

★★
JoinedOct 28, 2023Posts103

2017 emo, in response to OP's edginess
if you weren't bullied in high school you are not a real incel. Most incels were humiliated for years straight.

if you weren't bullied in high school you are not a real incel. Most incels were humiliated for years straight.
irrelevant to thread. incel just means involuntarily celibate, I cannot get pussy no matter what I do. Just cause I got through high school invisible, doesn't invalidate my blackpill experiences.

irrelevant to thread. incel just means involuntarily celibate, I cannot get pussy no matter what I do. Just cause I got through high school invisible, doesn't invalidate my blackpill experiences.
There is a difference between an incel and a trucel at least in my opinion. Incels are mostly normie/ LTN looking people who did not suffer as much in life as trucels. I am extremely short, ugly , deformed every bad thing that comes in your mind I possess it unfortunately. I was bullied for looks my entire life. A person whom I thought was a good friend of mine turned out that he was just like everyone else. He made fun of me in front of normies and named my insecurities all the time.

There is a difference between an incel and a trucel at least in my opinion. Incels are mostly normie/ LTN looking people who did not suffer as much in life as trucels. I am extremely short, ugly , deformed every bad thing that comes in your mind I possess it unfortunately. I was bullied for looks my entire life. A person whom I thought was a good friend of mine turned out that he was just like everyone else. He made fun of me in front of normies and named my insecurities all the time.
I may have not been bullied in high school but I certainly did not have an easy life physically or mentally. Besides this forum, I don't have friends. I've broken my femur, the most painful bone to break, also the worst bone to break, and I spent all of recovery alone. This isn't a competition. The matter of the fact is we are nature's leftovers, and it's main dish was served warm and fresh to Chads and Stacies who get the fruits in life we can only self flagellate at. This is why we have this forum my friend.

Careful there, gRAy
I don't get it why moralfags are even on here. They are aware of blackpill and its teachings yet they are coming here to bring incels down and promote their faggotry. If that's even an incel I assume that's some tranny,foid or a ITcuck. Don't know why he isn't banned yet.

I may have not been bullied in high school but I certainly did not have an easy life physically or mentally. Besides this forum, I don't have friends. I've broken my femur, the most painful bone to break, also the worst bone to break, and I spent all of recovery alone. This isn't a competition. The matter of the fact is we are nature's leftovers, and it's main dish was served warm and fresh to Chads and Stacies who get the fruits in life we can only self flagellate at. This is why we have this forum my friend.
Fair enough I guess. Still I would have probably never discovered the blackpill if I was never bullied and outcasted my entire life. Could have lived in ignorant bliss if I was left alone.