Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tru cel trait it's hard for you to even fantasize about love.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Paragon
★★★★★
The concept of love and being in love with a foid is so alien to me. That when I catch myself daydreaming about it I realize how stupid it is and I stop. Because it is such a far away dream. I cannot imagine a foid genuinely loving me. It's over I can't even dream about it.

How can you love someone non NT and non chad at the same time? Impossible, not even NT

How can you love someone non NT and non chad at the same time? Impossible, not even NT
Non NT disgusts even non NT women. I cannot stress how over it is if you even exhibit the slightest of autistic traits.:feelsrope:

Non NT disgusts even non NT women. I cannot stress how over it is if you even exhibit the slightest of autistic traits.:feelsrope:
slightest? I am two times non NT

Non NT women fuck chads. Men actually like personalities like that in women

I was playing valorant and a girl on my team was congratulating me on being mvp. I got like 2 months worth of dopamine in that instant, not even nutting matched this feeling.

it immediately went away when I realized how pathetic it was and how normies probably get this DAILY.

I was already fantasizing my life with her jfl

I was playing valorant and a girl on my team was congratulating me on being mvp. I got like 2 months worth of dopamine in that instant, not even nutting matched this feeling.

it immediately went away when I realized how pathetic it was and how normies probably get this DAILY.

Giga trucel moment

I guess you could replicate it if you injected oxytocin

Truecel, literally me. Cold stone truecel non NT STARE

True, 'fantasizemaxxing' is merely impossible now. Which was something I use to do frequently, especially when seeing a an attractive foid-celebrity jfl.

1723521644577b

Real. I can't even stare normally
i literally stare off into the distance without blinking
if nobody's around i stare coldly without moving a muscle and then when someone comes by i have to re-animate myself when they're there

The concept of love and being in love with a foid is so alien to me. That when I catch myself daydreaming about it I realize how stupid it is and I stop. Because it is such a far away dream. I cannot imagine a foid genuinely loving me. It's over I can't even dream about it.

>TFW no teen love

ee988d69e2c8d94d3fa90769edd3dbbb.jpg

Brutal

I cannot stress how over it is if you even exhibit the slightest of autistic traits
It bugs me how being original and midly non-comformist has become a synonym for being autism adjecent. You can't even protest and try and change social trends without this shit being labeled on you. There exist uncommon charater types, thye have not a crumb of ties with autism.

And if these people do something worth mentioning the autists split the spoils to build up their elitist myth that thye are for a reason to chnage and lead the unenlightened masses.

It bugs me how being original and midly non-comformist has become a synonym for being autism adjecent. You can't even protest and try and change social trends without this shit being labeled on you. There exist uncommon charater types, thye have not a crumb of ties with autism.

And if these people do something worth mentioning the autists split the spoils to build up their elitist myth that thye are for a reason to chnage and lead the unenlightened masses.
Try calling out normies contradictions and hypocrisy. They'll short circuit and rage out.

In a perfect world aspies would be the leaders and revolutionaries in society

This is too fucking real. I can't even comprehend the concept of love.

Whenever a foid is interested in having a conversation I get shocked, freeze for a second, and realize I’m hopeless and she’s probably just fucking with me.