Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL TRP "real man" copers and stormcels summed up in one video

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
Video of Gavin McInness whipping out his limp dick and shitting out a buttplug

(Bonus vid in there of a "Proud Boys" manlet trying to rip apart an anti-fascist sign and failing miserably).

Forgot who said it, but humiliation is the first step towards fascism. It all makes sense really; these "real men" (translation: ugly, and usually said by slovenly ugly guys as a cope in regards to pretty boys that get all the girls) just feel weak and humiliated deep down. They're unpopular, they've been repeatedly rejected, they're scared of minorities (would LOVE to see Gavin's faggot ass throwing "nigger" around like that around some actual black people that will beat his ass. Oh that's right he won't). It's bright as day that it's all just the biggest cope.

The Alt-right: identity politics for unfuckable white dudes.

I am not a leftist but seriously, what a joke. Btw cucktears: here is more proof that no, we aren't all "fascists." In fact, some people on here are the complete opposite. I'm sure you won't screenshot this though.

Get-off-my-lawn-with-Gavin-McInnes-e1516923803145.jpg

And I hate that stupid fucking thing he does with the mustache, trying desperately to be like Ron Swanson or like some BMF 1920's boxer or some shit. What a fucking coping faggot.

politics are for incels in denial. notice how we never talk about politricks here?

politics are for incels in denial. notice how we never talk about politricks here?

Not really a political discussion. More just copes manifesting through politics.

Not really a political discussion. More just copes manifesting through politics.
I wasn't calling you out, I meant that politics copers are incels in denial

There's a lot of political talk here; not necessarily about mainstream party stances, but in how people see the world as being wrong or unequal. The correction inequality is going to have to have political struts, no matter what. Part of the problem that the Incel community faces is that currently politics is against, or at the very least blind to them.

Want to change that, you need to control the signal.

Why the fuck he have a buttplug up his ass?

Lol, cucked by a fucking sign while being mocked by a woman. Just fucking lol @ these losers.

I wasn't calling you out, I meant that politics copers are incels in denial

That or fugly feminists that sleep around but are mad that they'll never be able to secure Chad.

Who are these sexual spastics?

There's a lot of political talk here; not necessarily about mainstream party stances, but in how people see the world as being wrong or unequal. The correction inequality is going to have to have political struts, no matter what. Part of the problem that the Incel community faces is that currently politics is against, or at the very least blind to them.

Want to change that, you need to control the signal.

Yep that's true.

Why the fuck he have a buttplug up his ass?

Because he's secretly a self-hating homosexual that's taken so much of his wife's bull's BBC up his ass that he has to wear a buttplug 24/7 or else shit just falls out of his loose, gaping asshole. Why else?

His wife skull and jaw mogs him, he's low T as fuck
emily-2-e1516120524636.jpg