Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL TRP Larp

uu76

uu76

Greycel
Screen Shot 2018 09 17 at 112257 am

Just pick up heavy objects and put them down every day

"She wants... to experience your power." I read that in Ian McKellan's voice.

Just eat 1.5 pounds of red meat a day bro

hahahaha sure br0 sure i believe u

Is that a post or a comment? Obviously a comment because I have never seen a single trp post that is less than 30 pages. The more you babble the more you are lying.

Anyone who isn't sure, take it from me: this guy is full of it. I've been lifting years now. It's obvious I work out. You know what women do when they see me? They ignore me. You know what happens when I'm buying something and the cashier is female? She looks away.

Is that a post or a comment? Obviously a comment because I have never seen a single trp post that is less than 30 pages. The more you babble the more you are lying.
This... TRP is basically self-insert fanfiction

Anyone who isn't sure, take it from me: this guy is full of it. I've been lifting years now. It's obvious I work out. You know what women do when they see me? They ignore me. You know what happens when I'm buying something and the cashier is female? She looks away.

Muscle only matters if you have a top 5% body. your typical incel dumbass on TRP cannot improve their body to the level where it actually matters to women. (dont tell them this they will flip out)

This is sad tbh. He’s delirious

I'm guessing this dude was high on his own ego... LMFAO

Lol, he makes Traps erupt.

This... TRP is basically self-insert fanfiction

Its worse than that.
These guy's replay these stories over and over before posting them and they think its real and actually happened.

"She wants... to experience your power." I read that in Ian McKellan's voice.

I imagined him being asian when he got to that part and god I lawled.

It's a casier with these beta billys. That's a safe fantasy for them to approach a women that's stuck working somewhere.

And just lol @ sunburnt skin.