Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL TRP: Be a manlet chinless jewcurry, show up early, act like you belong and shag 9/10 supermodels in NYC

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
JFL @ this LARP, /r/TheRedPill (TRP) is like a LARP mine.

The jewcurry was kind enough to provide us with his secret formula to shag a supermodel:
  • Show up early
  • Act like you belong
  • If you havent talked to the hottest girl that you see in the venue, why bother going out?
  • Absolutely do not give a fuck

Btw, this is the alleged manlet-recssed-chin-jewcurry-TRPer-photographycel who shags 9/10 supermodels on a daily basis:

Screenshot-from-2018-11-22-02-16-31.png

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

His web-page: https://www.walterworch.com/bio/

Honestly not that subhuman for the face, I don't know about his height but his eye area and hairline mog me
Also his face seems symmetrical
It truly is over for me

brb going to buy a suit and logging out of this shitty site
finalyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Honestly not that subhuman for the face, I don't know about his height but his eye area and hairline mog me

Many poster mogs me on this forum as well, most probably you mog me too. But there is no fucking way that guy shags some instamodel.
brb going to buy a suit and logging out of this shitty site
finalyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Yup, you need to buy a camera as well.

Also his face seems symmetrical
It truly is over for me
He has NO chin bro.

If you have no chin dont matter what you cannot be above 4/10.

If he is NT-maxxed I'd say he looks good enough that it's possible.

If he is NT-maxxed I'd say he looks good enough that it's possible.
If he posted his pic here or lookism he would get at most 3. A way better looking guys got 3~4 on "Rating megathread" (now deleted) on this forum.

Haha fucking LARPer.

Paying women so you can take photos of them is cucked anyway.

If he posted his pic here or lookism he would get at most 3. A way better looking guys got 3~4 on "Rating megathread" (now deleted) on this forum.
I don't doubt it, but people here can't rate for shit (just look at how long Chads/Tyrones like Tellem-T got away with being "ugly"). In reality he would be maybe a 5 looksmaxxed, which is enough.

TRP reads like some batshit insane guy's Facebook account. i hope for their sake that no one actually believes these stories.

its not often i get to say this but i fucking chinmog this dude