Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trophy husbands/ boyfriends

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic
I believe the dating and sexual dynamics have and are continually being flipped so far, that I believe there is now emerging a trend to have "TROPHY BOYFRIENDS OR HUSBANDS".

In the past this was the preserve of middle to upper class men who essentially bought very attractive and beautiful women, mainly older men who couldnt feasibly attain a women like this from any other means as a means of elevating his social status further.

I think the dynamics are so fucked up that underpinning the whole social media tinder instagram scenario, is the drive of women and teen girls to essentially get giga chad and show him off like a trophy to elevate her social status in the same manner as the men have done before. Except this time they dont give money or status or skill THEY GIVE ABSOLUTELY FUCK ALL EXCEPT THEIR OWN PRIVILEGE.

women's social status and especially white women who are not obese's status have ballooned to such a degree their mere existence is all they need to reverse the whole paradigm and become the privileged white man of the early 19650's and 60's parading around chad to their peers to win the one upmanship game of who has the chaddiest boyfriend or husband.

Emerging? Trophy husbands have always been a thing.

women's social status and especially white women who are not obese's status have ballooned to such a degree
Well, they gotta balloon one way or another, if not through guzzling down food, then by guzzling down Chad's semen.

said who ever lol

yerrrr course everyone uses this phrase

WHEN I LITERALLY HAVE NEVER HEARD OF A TROPHY MAN UTTERED ON THE TV OR ANY PUBLICATION OR NEWSPAPER OR ANY MEDIA OR IN REAL LIFE

CRAB BUCKET STICK YOUR FACE IN AND WIGGLE AROUND

PEDANTIC PRAT

Well no guy gets put on a pedestal unless if he’s Meeks/O’pry level, that’s when women will betabux for YOU. Though women will mention their boyfriends height more than anything else from what I’ve seen.

said who ever lol

yerrrr course everyone uses this phrase

WHEN I LITERALLY HAVE NEVER HEARD OF A TROPHY MAN UTTERED ON THE TV OR ANY PUBLICATION OR NEWSPAPER OR ANY MEDIA OR IN REAL LIFE

CRAB BUCKET STICK YOUR FACE IN AND WIGGLE AROUND

PEDANTIC PRAT

How many examples of the phrase would you need to se?

Well no guy gets put on a pedestal unless if he’s Meeks/O’pry level, that’s when women will betabux for YOU. Though women will mention their boyfriends height more than anything else from what I’ve seen.
which is the implication, the rat race to the top of power pyramids like looks and height, then the showing off of these attributes to shit on other women on social media by comparison, eg my boyfriend is 6 3" no no mine is 6 4"
How many examples of the phrase would you need to se?
more than the zero i have seen or heard

I believe the dating and sexual dynamics have and are continually being flipped so far, that I believe there is now emerging a trend to have "TROPHY BOYFRIENDS OR HUSBANDS".

In the past this was the preserve of middle to upper class men who essentially bought very attractive and beautiful women, mainly older men who couldnt feasibly attain a women like this from any other means as a means of elevating his social status further.

I think the dynamics are so fucked up that underpinning the whole social media tinder instagram scenario, is the drive of women and teen girls to essentially get giga chad and show him off like a trophy to elevate her social status in the same manner as the men have done before. Except this time they dont give money or status or skill THEY GIVE ABSOLUTELY FUCK ALL EXCEPT THEIR OWN PRIVILEGE.

women's social status and especially white women who are not obese's status have ballooned to such a degree their mere existence is all they need to reverse the whole paradigm and become the privileged white man of the early 19650's and 60's parading around chad to their peers to win the one upmanship game of who has the chaddiest boyfriend or husband.
Yep my father sits in his ass watching low iq sports gives zero cents to anyone while my mother works her ass off and takes care of Chad, she also very much likes to literally show of my father to her friends jfl when she married a betabuxxer she said to never tell anyone , most people are seriously evil bro and super narcissistic
Yea

Yep my father sits in his ass watching low iq sports gives zero cents to anyone while my mother works her ass off and takes care of Chad, she also very much likes to literally show of my father to her friends jfl when she married a betabuxxer she said to never tell anyone , most people are seriously evil bro and super narcissistic

Yea
wow so she has been married twice a,d when she is with chad she is super excited in "going out " with him to be seen with him, however when she was with a beta buxxer she hid away, this is brutal stuff lol

wow so she has been married twice a,d when she is with chad she is super excited in "going out " with him to be seen with him, however when she was with a beta buxxer she hid away, this is brutal stuff lol
Yep lol pet suicide fuel for betabuxxers , dont betabux guys! Also she cheated on the beta with Chad too, it was pretty fucked up

I guess it's over for me as a betabuxmaxxing STEMcel.

Saad