Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Trophy Hunting Fat Old White Boomers

L

LTNcel

Recruit
★★★★★
Before I die, I would like to go trophy hunting (in GTA) for big ole fat, redneck boomer cousin fucker buck. They're the 2nd most privileged, entitled, narcissitic and arrogant normscum after their slut women. They're the biggest simps in the world. These retards assume everyone has a gf, including even mentally challenged, homeless, sub-5s, disabled, or even a combination of all this. How are these faggots superior again?

Attachments

• 449694901_2246193482387573_4249444921873842787_n.jpg
    449694901_2246193482387573_4249444921873842787_n.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 25
These retards assume everyone has a gf, including even mentally challenged, homeless, sub-5s, disabled, or even a combination of all this. How are these faggots superior again?
I think it's something quite common in normiedom. That "most men will end up fucking or having a partner."
.I can only laugh so as not to cry at this cruelty of a statement.

I think it's something quite common in normiedom. That "most men will end up fucking or having a partner."
.I can only laugh so as not to cry at this cruelty of a statement.

Doesn't matter to me, anyone with a normal IQ should be able to have enough sense when looking at someone that's far below average.

Doesn't matter to me, anyone with a normal IQ should be able to have enough sense when looking at someone that's far below average.

Intelligence is not proportional to acquired knowledge.

Eternal Boomer.

IMG 5201

Intelligence is not proportional to acquired knowledge.

It's intuition and common sense. These subhuman retards should be able to figure it out subconciously. They need to be gassed/shot and dumped in mass graves asap (in GTA).

I get along with racist boomers just fine. I remember waving to some Hells Angels when I was a little kid

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back