Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Trolls in this forum should kil themselves

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince Of İstanbul
★★★★★
they don’t even add anything interesting and educational to the talking we have here

At least for example @Robtical sometimes makes me learn stuff I didn’t know even if we disagree on things and doesn’t answer if I’m right about something

These other troll idiots are ruining this forum and making this place worse with their nonsense comments

@Fat Link i think we should do something on trolls

At least for example @
Robtical
@Robtical sometimes makes me learn stuff I didn’t know even if we disagree on things and doesn’t answer if I’m right about something
Thanks bro, but I get exhausted from arguing a lot. I'm an old man.

Yeah me too

They are corrupting the forum with their nonsense replies and shit

How old are you

Sometimes I just want to stop arguing with people forever

It seems they are so fucking stupid evil or both

I’m just exhausting myself over these people trying to make them learn something and be a better person

yeah some people are just destroying the forum with their bullshit 1 word replies and low quality spam.
i just block most of the spammers or low effort homos. they only make the forum more childish and less serious.

yeah some people are just destroying the forum with their bullshit 1 word replies and low quality spam.
i just block most of the spammers or low effort homos. they only make the forum more childish and less serious.
True

Because you posting "high effort" comments and whining about low effort spammers doesnt make you any better. Most of the shit about blackpill has already been discussed, and this place is becoming more like a place to vent and hang out. Your suggestion would make this forum dead.

Yeah me too

They are corrupting the forum with their nonsense replies and shit

How old are you
Hopefully things will get better, if no one replies to trolls they will stop trolling if they aren't getting the reactions they're looking for. I turned 37 at the beginning of this month.
Sometimes I just want to stop arguing with people forever

It seems they are so fucking stupid evil or both

I’m just exhausting myself over these people trying to make them learn something and be a better person
Try to make them learn good things, not to torture dogs, it would be better to teach them to hate cucks, whores and chads.

Because you posting "high effort" comments and whining about low effort spammers doesnt make you any better
It does make me better

Hopefully things will get better, if no one replies to trolls they will stop trolling if they aren't getting the reactions they're looking for. I turned 37 at the beginning of this month.

Try to make them learn good things, not to torture dogs, it would be better to teach them to hate cucks, whores and chads.
I’m not saying torture

Just kill them and erase them from earth

Yeah I’ll do that maybe

A lot of the users joining this year do seem to be brain dead

Ah yes, just make highly verbose posts theory. Maybe this forum will have a second golden age

9f7.jpg

A lot of the users joining this year do seem to be brain dead
and grAYcels that take forever to get 500 posts are probably IT infiltrators.

they will when their HRT runs out @Ritalincel

If I banned all the trolls there would literally be no one left. :feelskek: