Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Trolling tinder females with incels.me threads

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
Heres a couple so far

Let me know if you see any of your threads
Screenshot 20180524 211731

Screenshot 20180524 211742

Screenshot 20180524 211746

"Ha! You're cute"

Fucking bitch. Imagine her reaction if an incel said this. Oh wait, she wouldn't have one since she never would've matched/responded with him to begin with. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I love those better than the catfish videos tbh, these are great!

The second one kept saying how handsome the guy was. Such empathy. Women really are nurturers.

Halo effect at it's finest.

I love those better than the catfish videos tbh, these are great!
Yeah one of the things I like about your videos is the texts that you sometimes show.

And good courageous work on your last two. I am so glad you're doing this.

I can't see the cunt "Rae". What is her rating? 6? 7?

You should use Terry A. Davis tweets next time

Also, this perfectly demonstrates how femoid brain doesn't work at these moments as they don't care what shit you tell to them, if they feel physically attracted (say simply attracted).

Homo is a choice. I was normal until the CIA started torturing me with pedophile bait. CIA is atheist retard niggers.
Everything backfires

How can anybody even refute the blackpill.
Chad
Can
Say
Anything

Imagine some average dude talking about rape and how angry he is. I'm sure the whore would rack her peabrain thinking of what song lyrics to send to him too.

Lots of good threads right on the first page:

"There is a tradition at my university for Chads and Stacies and I want in"

"Hit 666 theory or you're worthless to women"

It'd be even better if you just talked about exactly the same things you do on here, being completely genuine. Lodge a nail firmly in "Post History Theory".

I'd like to see you ask one of them "Do you consider yourself a slut?". They will likely say something like "For you, I might be." with some stupid winking emoji. Or they'll say "No" and then you can get them within a couple of lines to be willing to fuck right away any way.

I'm glad my 0 replies shitty thread was good for something :lul::lul:

Please go on with those, it's hilarious. Women will put up with any shit if you're 8+.

You sound like an incel bot lol.

Who are you using as chad? Man, my chadlite seldom gets girls who devote this much time and effort to chatting. lol @ that whore who said you "look nice".

You sound like an incel bot lol.

Who are you using as chad? Man, my chadlite seldom gets girls who devote this much time and effort to chatting. lol @ that whore who said you "look nice".

He must be using a viking warrior sent from the gods themselves and chiseled out of pure steel in order to elicit the attention of a femoid for longer than two seconds.

Lots of good threads right on the first page:

"There is a tradition at my university for Chads and Stacies and I want in"

"Hit 666 theory or you're worthless to women"

It'd be even better if you just talked about exactly the same things you do on here, being completely genuine. Lodge a nail firmly in "Post History Theory".

Start shooting for the fences and include tags, arcana:

[RageFuel] Check out RoastieTakes - "The worst of the female race"

[Serious] Poopy underwear

Haha, these are nice.

These tinder messages between your avatar and women are simultaneously suicide-fuel and life-fuel. They're fun to read, so keep posting them please.

Pm me what model pics you've used.

tbqh famalam i appreciate what you're doing but you've gotta be a bit more clever than this
just shitting out random black/redpills isn't really all that funny, especially when the chick doesnt actually indulge in the trap :kys:
start playing 4d chess with these femoids ;)

that said, its rather telling from your screenshots of how thirsty these cunts are. jfl this is suifuel. even when being confronted by blatant shitposts, they make lewd suggestions because the dudes a chad. :lul::lul::kys::lul:

Chad could be controlled by twitch comments and still fuck a roastie at the end of the night. Meanwhile an Incel can analyze every nuance of body language, confidence, frame and pick up lines but still end up alone

Just be randum theory. Look at the results, they're undeniable.

Just lol at that slut writing tons of useless crap. This is golden.
The fucking cunt is trying to sound big-brained by stringing together words that don't make sense together.

The fucking cunt is trying to sound big-brained by stringing together words that don't make sense together.
They all do. Femoid understands that there's plenty of better looking sluts on tinder, so she tries to look smart and run personality game for Chad to make him fuck her. False hopes she got there.

Just lol at that slut writing tons of useless crap. This is golden.
They all do. Femoid understands that there's plenty of better looking sluts on tinder, so she tries to look smart and run personality game for Chad to make him fuck her. False hopes she got there.
I didn't even look at it that way. Excellent point.

I take what i said back, this is much more amusing.

this is turning out to be a quality blackpill. Chad can literally get away with anything

do you often get banned on tinder?

epic thread btw

I would love to see you try it with something by incelman and for her to not get suspicious.