Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Trolling soycucks by spouting retarded bs

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Due to me being incel and mentally deformed. I often troll retards on Twitter, Tik Tok, and Reddit. I will often say shit like " I support incest as long as it is consensual", " Diet Culture is rooted in white supremacy", "Telling pregnant women not to drink is disrespectful, abelist and misogynistic, her body her choice", " my mental disability defines me and has shaped me, and if offered the chance to be normal, I would refuse" etc.

This type of trolling is socially acceptable and won't get you banned. It is also good cope for me. Seeing tradCuck Retards and normoids seethe over my retard comments is LIFEFUEL. I literally live for this.
@SlayerSlayer do you do this as well?

Last edited:
I am too unintelligent for trolling like that but I have tried a couple times though, but they did not take me seriously

lmao i miss raids from back in the day so fuckin much

Due to me being incel and mentally deformed. I often troll retards on Twitter, Tik Tok, and Reddit. I will often say shit like " I support incest as long as it is consensual", " Diet Culture is rooted in white supremacy", "Telling pregnant women not to drink is disrespectful, abelist and misogynistic, her body her choice", " my mental disability defines me and has shaped me, and if offered the chance to be normal, I would refuse" etc.

This type of trolling is socially acceptable and won't get you banned. It is also good cope for me. Seeing tradCuck Retards and normoids seethe over my retard comments is LIFEFUEL. I literally live for this.
@SlayerSlayer do you do this as well?
fuck yeah, I do this shit all the time and they are too soy (or autist) to not laugh obvious shitposts off

" I support incest as long as it is consensual", " Diet Culture is rooted in white supremacy", "Telling pregnant women not to drink is disrespectful, abelist and misogynistic, her body her choice", " my mental disability defines me and has shaped me, and if offered the chance to be normal, I would refuse"
Todays jokes, tomorrows reality