Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Trolling prostitutes

• Thread starter Deleted member 23712
  • Start date
Deleted member 23712

Deleted member 23712

Banned
-
I’ve been on nofap since New Year’s Eve, horny af but refuse to pay holes, so I’ve been lurking of hoe ads and wasting their time. Surely I’m not the only one among us who’s done this?

Youre still wasting sexual energy doing this, and your precious time. You suck

You are better off just doing other stuff.

ebin troll xd

Whores know a lot of people do this.

This makes life marginally harder for clients who aren't timewasters.

so I’ve been lurking of hoe ads and wasting their time.
Cope, while you "waste" their time chatting with them they're constantly chatting with 50 other men.

So what do you do? tell them to meet up then ghost?

That’s my main tactic for rn til I think of more creative means

Seems like a waste to me. You're hurting her sexually frustrated clients more than her. If you want to troll whores just Chadfish then set up a bunch of dates and ghost them.

Seems like a waste to me. You're hurting her sexually frustrated clients more than her. If you want to troll whores just Chadfish then set up a bunch of dates and ghost them.
You make a good point, but I was thinking by doing what I’ve been doing, it’s cutting into their cash flow

You make a good point, but I was thinking by doing what I’ve been doing, it’s cutting into their cash flow

Barely tbh. The best way to do this would be to contact them from multiple different numbers, set up like 5 appointments, then flake on all of them. Although I don't know where you're gonna get 5 numbers

Please don’t do this. You are making life harder for incels who want to obtain services from these whores.

Go fap in public