Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Trolling help: I made same comment 8 times on cucktube, but it's getting deleted everytime, wtf?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
The video is trailer about a 2/10 ugly ass stinky goblin curryfoid riding 7/10 white chadlite's cock. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: JFL.

And this was my comment:

"Damn, she's ugly as sin, just imagine the stink, lmfao."

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

But whenever I type, it's getting deleted. WTF is going on?

you wasting your time is what is happening

you wasting your time is what is happening

Is it like a bot? Is it detecting words like "ugly", "stinky" and deleting it? I don't think a human is doing it.

JewTube has an nlp bot or netflix probably auto filtered your comment, try st*nky instead

@chudur-budur is she your looksmatch?

Mods probably. Either that or the word cock

Youtube has bots, reserved for popular videos
Thats why a lot of videos with lots of dislikes vs likes have no swears in the comments

be more subtle when it comes to trolling, but not too much. there’s an art to it

Success!!!

Lmfao, you can turn the lights off, but is it really possible to have sex with an Indian girl without a gas mask? Hahahahaha lol.

It's been there for 10 mins, still there.

giphy.gif

JewTube has an nlp bot or netflix probably auto filtered your comment, try st*nky instead

Hell yeah!!!

Lmfao, you can turn the lights off, but is it really possible to have sex with an Indian girl without a gas mask? Hahahahaha lol.

Fooled the bot I guess, still there.
@chudur-budur is she your looksmatch?
No she mogs me. It's over.

Last edited:
The video is trailer about a 2/10 ugly ass stinky goblin curryfoid riding 7/10 white chadlite's cock. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: JFL.

And this was my comment:

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

It's not her fucking subhuman face that disgusts me but the fact that this is what's happening currently in 2020, Chads are fucking these creatures giving us incels nothing. Tbh volcel if you won't fuck that curry

It's not her fucking subhuman face that disgusts me but the fact that this is what's happening currently in 2020, Chads are fucking these creatures giving us incels nothing. Tbh volcel if you won't fuck that curry

That movie plot is actually unrealistic though.

Curry foids are the ugliest, hairiest, stinkiest breed of beasts ever existed on earth. They are nothing but a female version of curries. Only extremely low tier white guys who even can't get KFC-hood-girls date curry foids. Curry foids also fart continuously. This movie will just delude their already fucked up brains.

And this was my comment:

Found the toxic oinkwells

Attachments

• E8C1DE19-1E8B-4317-B4FE-D3F38EF26D6B.jpeg
    E8C1DE19-1E8B-4317-B4FE-D3F38EF26D6B.jpeg
    600.1 KB · Views: 44

And this was my comment:

lmao thinking youtube lets the truth come out in the comments. Look at the kosher, buck-tooth ceo foid they have running (ruining) the place

youtube's ai is a white knight

jfl at this show, saw another thread on it and its ragefuel

No idea tbh i barely comment on youtube

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back