Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Trolling foids on dating apps

P

portugalcel

Banned
-
Hi fellow incels.

I just got an idea. What if we started creating fake profiles on Tinder, Badoo, Okcupid and such with chad photos and then troll foids?

We could set up dates and then watch from a distance the foid getting restless from waiting. Then we text the foid saying we are sorry for the delay we got caught on traffic and we will be right there. Rinse and repeat.
We could also just be chilling at home and trolling from our cellphones.

This could be called "Operation Foid Trolling" or "Operation Time Wasters". I'm open to sugestions on the name of this Operation.
High IQ?

Last edited:
I saw my classmate cumdumpster on there with my fake Facebook account.

Hi fellow incels.

I just got an idea. What if we started creating fake profiles on Tinder, Badoo, Okcupid and such with chad photos and then troll foids?

We could set up dates and then watch from a distance the foid getting restless from waiting. Then we text the foid saying we are sorry for the delay we got caught on traffic and we will be right there. Rinse and repeat.
We could also just be chilling at home and trolling from our cellphones.

This could be called "Operation Foid Trolling" or "Operation Time Wasters". I'm open to sugestions on the name of this Operation.
High IQ?
I have never invited them to dates but I have created chad tinder profiles just to insult foids and call them ugly.

I have never invited them to dates but I have created chad tinder profiles just to insult foids and call them ugly.
Why not do both?:dab:
We need to get back at foids and feminists! (in non-violent ways

I am not interested

Foids troll me:feelsbadman: