Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trixie Tang from Fairly OddParents was a hypergamous ChadChaser Noodlewhore. Prove me wrong.

IncelPolitik

IncelPolitik

Visited by FBI/can confirm feds are monitoring us.
-
You can't.
Screen Shot 2020 07 24 at 125621 AM

i always thought she was white :feelshaha:

i always thought she was white :feelshaha:

I thought that too until I realized her last name was "Tang". Her mother probably married WhiteMeat and she's following in her footsteps. JBW Theory down through the generations. Noodlewhore Foid tradition.

Tootie was TruFemCel, Timmy Turner wouldn't even date her.

Tootie was the only femcel to have ever existed.

Last edited:
Didn't realize she was supposed to be a hapa

Trixie Tang was HAPA.

NEVER FORGET,

I always saw Trixie was the one that was mostly white while Tootie was the one that was mostly Asian.
Trixie does not look Asian, but Tootie sure does.

Also, I found Tootie more attractive when I was younger than Trixie. Didn't like Trixie.

124193%20-%20Fairly_OddParents%20Timmy_Turner%20Tommy_Simms%20Trixie_Tang.jpg

She was just playing hard to get OP

Tootie was TruFemCel, Timmy Turner wouldn't even date her.

Tootie was the only femcel to have ever existed.

Timmy having oneitis for Trixie and ignoring Tootie doesn't exactly excuse Tootie's oneitis for Timmy.

Timmy isn't exactly the bottom of the barrel here. Yeah he's shorter than Trixie (keep in mind they're both ten, girls sometime hit growth spurt first) but he still mogs the shit out of his friends AJ (black,bald) and Chester (acne, braces). Just because Timmy wasn't Tad (ie Chad) or Chad (ie Tyrone) doesn't mean he was the lowest on the totem pole. Tootie could have found love.

Also once he actually began to get boners he was probably hatefucking Tootie on a daily basis to cope and build up his stamina even if Trixie was his longterm goal.
123170%20-%20Fairly_OddParents%20Timmy_Turner%20Tommy_Simms%20Tootie%20Trixie_Tang.jpg

That's what happens when you actually have interest from a foid.

Face it, Timmy wasn't a chad but he was a high-tier normy brad.

124193%20-%20Fairly_OddParents%20Timmy_Turner%20Tommy_Simms%20Trixie_Tang.jpg

She was just playing hard to get OP

Timmy having oneitis for Trixie and ignoring Tootie doesn't exactly excuse Tootie's oneitis for Timmy.

Timmy isn't exactly the bottom of the barrel here. Yeah he's shorter than Trixie (keep in mind they're both ten, girls sometime hit growth spurt first) but he still mogs the shit out of his friends AJ (black,bald) and Chester (acne, braces). Just because Timmy wasn't Tad (ie Chad) or Chad (ie Tyrone) doesn't mean he was the lowest on the totem pole. Tootie could have found love.

Also once he actually began to get boners he was probably hatefucking Tootie on a daily basis to cope and build up his stamina even if Trixie was his longterm goal.
123170%20-%20Fairly_OddParents%20Timmy_Turner%20Tommy_Simms%20Tootie%20Trixie_Tang.jpg

That's what happens when you actually have interest from a foid.

Face it, Timmy wasn't a chad but he was a high-tier normy brad.

"hatefucking Tootie on a daily basis to cope and build up his stamina even if Trixie was his longterm goal."

LOOOOOOOL

butch hartman is a millionaire that overcharges his shitty art

I always assumed she was full Asian.