Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Trip to memory lane ( The brutal Mogging of Truefaithneworder)

• Thread starter Deleted member 16359
  • Start date
Deleted member 16359

Deleted member 16359

Certified Driver license cel
-
I know what Elliot Rodger must have felt throughout his 21 years of life,being born a hapa mongrel living in white suburbia.I've lived in NYC all my life ,the cultural melting pot of The US.I've never really felt mogged by anyone when I went outside except for the occasionally rare chad who is just as easily forgotton. Though, if I looked hard enough I can always find another subhuman curry just around the corner.This made me feel safe and accepted.

Before covid started ,I went out of state for a family vacation and I quickly came to the realization that there was no single ethnic or person of color around at all in upstate New York.The mountain views and huge open fields filled with lakes were beautiful though but at the price of the brutal mogging that was about to take place.We finally arrived at the beautiful town of lake Placid.You think Santa Barbara is bad?JUST FUCKING LOL.I went into the marketplace and holy shit white chads and stacies everywhere.Literal model tier stacies with booty shorts and crop tops walking around with logan paul look alikes.Even little kids mogged me,I was so fucking out of place as a manlet curry with his family that it was noticable,like a deer in a field of snow.I tried to keep it gangsta tho because i am a thuggmaxxed curry who lived in brooklyn but on the inside i was trembling in genuine fear.I will never leave nyc again.

You live in New York City just like me and @Transcended Trucel?:feelsohgod:
It's over for manlet curries here.

You live in New York city just like me and @Transcended Trucel?:feelsohgod:
lmao yea raised here all my life.Bro ,its insane how we led such similar lives and now we live in the same city :feelshaha:

We should meet up and get a beer when your old enough:feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Funnily enough, it's easier for incels to survive in the anonymity of the big city, than in small mostly homogene communities.

lmao yea raised here all my life.Bro ,its insane how we led such similar lives and now we live in the same city :feelshaha:

We should meet up and get a beer when your old enough:feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
Crazy to see what fate has brought us to: three currycels all living in the same city, with the same experiences, at all different ages, and interacting on the same incel forum.:lul:

I don't plan to drink, but it's the thought that counts.:heart::feelsYall:

I know what Elliot Rodger must have felt throughout his 21 years of life,being born a hapa mongrel living in white suburbia.I've lived in NYC all my life ,the cultural melting pot of The US.I've never really felt mogged by anyone when I went outside except for the occasionally rare chad who is just as easily forgotton. Though, if I looked hard enough I can always find another subhuman curry just around the corner.This made me feel safe and accepted.

Before covid started ,I went out of state for a family vacation and I quickly came to the realization that there was no single ethnic or person of color around at all in upstate New York.The mountain views and huge open fields filled with lakes were beautiful though but at the price of the brutal mogging that was about to take place.We finally arrived at the beautiful town of lake Placid.You think Santa Barbara is bad?JUST FUCKING LOL.I went into the marketplace and holy shit white chads and stacies everywhere.Literal model tier stacies with booty shorts and crop tops walking around with logan paul look alikes.Even little kids mogged me,I was so fucking out of place as a manlet curry with his family that it was noticable,like a deer in a field of snow.I tried to keep it gangsta tho because i am a thuggmaxxed curry who lived in brooklyn but on the inside i was trembling in genuine fear.I will never leave nyc again.
Brutal same feeling I had when I went thru Texas state fair, Saratoga NY, some universities/boarding schools I visited. Tall white Chads and Giga Stacies everywhere. Extremely humiliating to be walking around there as 5'5 curry shitskin.
You live in New York City just like me and @Transcended Trucel?:feelsohgod:
It's over for manlet curries here.
Over for us everywhere tbh
Funnily enough, it's easier for incels to survive in the anonymity of the big city, than in small mostly homogene communities.
True, small towns people know everyone which is a big negative

The Bengali trio