Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal trip outside where i mogged

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

Luminary
★★★★★
went outside today to renew some gov docs, saw a bunch of couples. a heightmogged and facemogged a lot of guys walking around with girlfriends. the only aspect i didnt mog in was hair (i am bald) and body (i am obese)

whats the deal? shouldnt i be able to at least pull a fat foid? to be honest just seeing foids at all now is ragefuel since i see them, wish i could be in a relationship with them for once in my life, realize it will never happen, and just have the urge to smash their face in.

not sure. any ideas? @DarkStar you have seen my face. whats my reason for inceldom you think? really annoyed. being 25 and KHHV, a lot of you youngfags have no idea how brutal it is.

It gets worse

Im 29 and I died a few months ago. It's probably for the better now I can make some changes.

It gets worse

Im 29 and I died a few months ago. It's probably for the better now I can make some changes.
wdym you died a few months ago? you are here. unless you mean in the spiritual sense

and yes im absolutely sure it gets worse. when i was 18-20 my idea was "as i get older it will get better since i will come to terms with reality"

absolutely not. nowhere close. in-face the opposite. while you come to terms with reality, your reality only becomes worse and worse

in the spiritual sense
Yh I just broke down and was on the floor for a while then I was no longer there. I don't feel any sorrow anymore even if I wanted to I can't cry anymore like literally I am unable to physically make myself cry and I tried at times since then.

The only thing that can help me is losing my virginity. My biological programming is simply stuck like an error code in programming, the only way to resolve it is to fix the error or I can't move on with my life.

I'm gonna do that next year, I'll fuck a bunch of whores in Pattaya. Then I'll try ascending in SEA. If I fail I'll just kms so works for me.

heightmogged and facemogged a lot of guys walking around with girlfriends
0CD2BEC5 63DD 4A4C B09C EFEDD7A4F48D

went outside today to renew some gov docs, saw a bunch of couples. a heightmogged and facemogged a lot of guys walking around with girlfriends. the only aspect i didnt mog in was hair (i am bald) and body (i am obese)

whats the deal? shouldnt i be able to at least pull a fat foid? to be honest just seeing foids at all now is ragefuel since i see them, wish i could be in a relationship with them for once in my life, realize it will never happen, and just have the urge to smash their face in.

not sure. any ideas? @DarkStar you have seen my face. whats my reason for inceldom you think? really annoyed. being 25 and KHHV, a lot of you youngfags have no idea how brutal it is.
I will avenge you one day. Do not worry yourself.

Yh I just broke down and was on the floor for a while then I was no longer there. I don't feel any sorrow anymore even if I wanted to I can't cry anymore like literally I am unable to physically make myself cry and I tried at times since then.

The only thing that can help me is losing my virginity. My biological programming is simply stuck like an error code in programming, the only way to resolve it is to fix the error or I can't move on with my life.

I'm gonna do that next year, I'll fuck a bunch of whores in Pattaya. Then I'll try ascending in SEA. If I fail I'll just kms so works for me.
I do not want to lose my virginity. I want to hurt women and men. I hate them all.

I would say your main issue, is your lack of hair & also eye-area; which is quite ironic since those are some of my main issues in this case.

I also didn't realize you were 25...I'm 22...I thought you were like around 30ish

Only stuff that could help us is a hair transplant, but that's costly ofc

So until then, you could try micro needling, finasteride, minoxidil, etc. which is what I am doing

For eye-area, there's stuff you can do to make it better- not surgery just some softmaxxing techniques
not autistic
I thought you said you were? You do honestly give me non-NT vibes, at the very least.
Fuck, this sounds like me last weekend almost: I was in a dwam & honestly thought I was gonna cry, but wasn't able to do so

Perhaps, I just wasn't focusing on the past enough & was too anxious?
Best way to sum this all up.
Stuff such as this is our last shot, fuck I hate this but we gotta take our chances man.

I would say your main issue, is your lack of hair & also eye-area; which is quite ironic since those are some of my main issues in this case.
Whats the issue with my eye area? heres a photo i took with sunlight to highlight my eye color

I also didn't realize you were 25...I'm 22...I thought you were like around 30ish

Only stuff that could help us is a hair transplant, but that's costly ofc
also if you get a hair transplant you have to take finasteride or else you will be in the same situation and finasteride is a libido bomb that makes you basically not interested in foids
So until then, you could try micro needling, finasteride, minoxidil, etc. which is what I am doing
tried it all for a year, no impact. infact my hair slightly receded still
For eye-area, there's stuff you can do to make it better- not surgery just some softmaxxing techniques

I thought you said you were? You do honestly give me non-NT vibes, at the very least.
Im not autistic, I just dont care for BS small talk and am a bit socially awkward. around people i am comfortable with i can carry a convo

Normie tier tbh if not above average
even if i looksmaxx and get to a point of looking decent i have other issues like how do i meet a foid, how do i get over my burning hatred for them?

You have an 'above average' eye-area. What's your height?

So lose weight and then what?
Lose weight and then you automatically look better to women and feel better. Not a guarantee, but it simply increases the odds that things will work out for you. I think any fatcels should lose weight just to see if it makes a difference. I’ve seen some insane transformations of guys who lost weight. The decrease in facial fat can sometimes help a lot

Lose weight and then you automatically look better to women and feel better. Not a guarantee, but it simply increases the odds that things will work out for you. I think any fatcels should lose weight just to see if it makes a difference. I’ve seen some insane transformations of guys who lost weight. The decrease in facial fat can sometimes help a lot
I'm in the process of losing weight, changed my view on food which is helping me lose weight. looking at it as something to eat when i'm hungry ONLY rather than eat just to pass time. i'm not limiting what i eat such as if im hungry i can eat a hamburger but i only eat if im hungry.

it sounds stupid but its working for me.

i hope i ascend if/when i lose a lot of weight. but i don't have my hopes too high

I'm in the process of losing weight, changed my view on food which is helping me lose weight. looking at it as something to eat when i'm hungry ONLY rather than eat just to pass time. i'm not limiting what i eat such as if im hungry i can eat a hamburger but i only eat if im hungry.

i hope i ascend if/when i lose a lot of weight. but i don't have my hopes too high
That’s actually a good way to do it. I also only eat when I’m hungry. Hope it helps you ascend

Whats the issue with my eye area? heres a photo i took with sunlight to highlight my eye color
View attachment 1282355
As someone else here mentioned, it's the spacing

I would also say try & lose some UEE(upper eyelid exposure)
also if you get a hair transplant you have to take finasteride or else you will be in the same situation and finasteride is a libido bomb that makes you basically not interested in foids
You can use minoxidil & micro needling, that won't cause that

Also, it's kinda exaggerated/overstated that it will do that: It can lower it, but I;ve still had a relatively high sex drive
tried it all for a year, no impact. infact my hair slightly receded still
No way

Have you looked into 'intermittent fasting' for FAT LOSS before? To me, it seems like you have the DISCIPLINE for this 'method' for losing fat.:feelsthink:

Last edited:

Why did you die

Why did you die

Reached a breaking point in my life. I used to imagine myself in this hellish landscape where I get pierced by blades and pikes by demonic creatures routing me in place in a crying position. Akin to Eclipse from Berserk, though I gained this imagery long before I watched berserk.

Now I still imagine myself in the same place but the demons no longer dare to touch me. They stay out of my way.

I want to leave that place.