Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel TRIGGERING EXPERIENCE AT WORK

S

SOMCEL

Banned
-
Holy fuck. I’m in the toilet at work rn. In the morning an ugly guy walked into the shop. He was a white manlet, greasy long hair, just looked subhuman tbhtbh. My colleague (Chink roastie) went up to him and asked him if he needed help. He, like a true autist, responded by awkwardly laughing and saying “umm...noo...hahaha...yes” and just acted weird and shit. So she walked away and came back to the register where I and two other guys were standing and just chilling. One guy (normie) started looking and laughing at the customer, saying he looks “ugly as fuck” and like “a virgin who just plays video games all day” They all started laughing and the chink girl agreed and said “He was so fucking creepy and ugly...... probably an INCEL”:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Then the guys asked “whats an incel?” and she “””explained””” by saying that it’s “internet slang for ugly guys” :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
I just stood there pretending to laugh. FML this is the first time ive ever heard someone mention incels IRL. I have to go back and work with them for another hour. ITS OVER!!!!

Go ER on them

by the looks of it he should be on this forum more than you buddy boyo

shows that normies can't tell who's incel when they have one right under their nose without knowing

My colleague (Chink roastie) went up to him and asked him if he needed help

He probably thought she meant a bullet to the brain rather than sales help :feelskek:

Fuckin noodlewhore.

He probably didnt shower this morning.

Holy fuck. I’m in the toilet at work rn. In the morning an ugly guy walked into the shop. He was a white manlet, greasy long hair, just looked subhuman tbhtbh. My colleague (Chink roastie) went up to him and asked him if he needed help. He, like a true autist, responded by awkwardly laughing and saying “umm...noo...hahaha...yes” and just acted weird and shit. So she walked away and came back to the register where I and two other guys were standing and just chilling. One guy (normie) started looking and laughing at the customer, saying he looks “ugly as fuck” and like “a virgin who just plays video games all day” They all started laughing and the chink girl agreed and said “He was so fucking creepy and ugly...... probably an INCEL”:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Then the guys asked “whats an incel?” and she “””explained””” by saying that it’s “internet slang for ugly guys” :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
I just stood there pretending to laugh. FML this is the first time ive ever heard someone mention incels IRL. I have to go back and work with them for another hour. ITS OVER!!!!
It's funny how she doesn't know you are an Incel. I love how we can infiltrate them and they have no idea because they are too oblivious

Why did you even pretend to laugh?

tenor.gif

jesus fucking christ it's over for sub8 men in 2018 :feelsrope:
you can NEVER use any incel lingo around them

It's funny how she doesn't know you are an Incel. I love how we can infiltrate them and they have no idea because they are too oblivious
It never lasts...

h-hahahah that g-guy was
Wojak cope
such a w-weird incel right g-guys?

Ofcourse they can see im subhuman however I have a “funny” personality so they dont think im incel

jesus fucking christ it's over for sub8 men in 2018 :feelsrope:
you can NEVER use any incel lingo around them
This, you will have to be on full alert as that roastie chink will probably notice if you use any of the incel terms in real life

U guys are overreacting he just needed more confidence

Virgin shaming should be considered just as bad as racism or sexism is tbh

Ofcourse they can see im subhuman however I have a “funny” personality so they dont think im incel
exactly. psychopathmaxx and "enhance" your personality

How
Give me tips
This sounds redpill af, I know but try watching some videos about psychopaths on youtube like videos about the traits and how they think and try to change your mindset to that. I have very little empathy for people and this developed over years of hardship. I have learned to see society as a prey vs predator situation and adjusted accordingly. I cannot trust people in real life and I have been forced to create a persona/facade that deters any suspicions of inceldom or anti-social thought. I use this facade to get into jobs and better offers in real lfie and it has worked great. Like Ted Bundy, I have learned when and how to use the "Victim Card" to my advantage by using disabilities as an excuse in order to receive better opportunities and avoid scrutiny.. It may be more "sociopathic" but I would give both a look.

This is why i strongly encourage all incels to rope as soon as possible. Also just lol @ society making fun of losers by calling them "incel" but then go on the internet and act like they are the good guys standing up to evil.

i still find it funny that they guessed the normal 'ugly' guy was the incel just because of his looks.

looks == personality confirmed.

Everytime someone post this kind of shit, I hope they changed some details in the story in order to not be recognizable by eventual guests that could know them irl ...

So an Asian girl thought a white guy was an incel because he was ugly? So much for “””jUsT bE wHiTe bR0”””

That white manlet with greasy hair must be an incel.me member...reveal yourself bro :lul:

Everytime someone post this kind of shit, I hope they changed some details in the story in order to not be recognizable by eventual guests that could know them irl ...
I didn’t change anything so if I get recognised, it’s over for me :feelsrope:

Noodle whores dont even realize they are lucky not to be living as a shoe maker working 12 hours a day for 2$ or a prostitute same goes for black women who would be in Africa starving to death if it weren't for the need of labor in the 18th century