Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Triggered some people in my class today

Idotms

Idotms

Virgin not incel
★★★★★
We learned about culture today.

We were asked to say one good thing from our culture, which would be good for the rest of the world to have.
The other people in my class said equal rights, the right to go to school, and some other generic trash.
I mentioned Christianity, despite my country (Denmark) not being that religious.

The woke Chad :chad: in my class asked "Are you serious?", while the others were shocked.
I said: "yes", and then he said: "You need to learn about imperialism".

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The chad in your class is a cuck

And people think zoomers aren't as cucked as millenials or boomers JFL

Most chads are bluepilled. They think all women are angels because he slays

And people think zoomers aren't as cucked as millenials or boomers JFL
Who the fuck said that. Zoomers are cucked as shit this generation is raised on cuckoldry

Who the fuck said that. Zoomers are cucked as shit this generation is raised on cuckoldry
Maybe not on this forum but back in braincels and most redpill communities people always posted shit about the newer generation being ''based'' and ''woke''

They are right. Fuck you Christcucks.

Nordic countries are cuckness, nothing to learn about their gay culture

Maybe not on this forum but back in braincels and most redpill communities people always posted shit about the newer generation being ''based'' and ''woke''
I think zoomers are less cucked than mellinials tbh, doesn't mean that they aren't cucked themselves though.

That chad retard doesnt even know the difference between colonialism and emperialism lol.
Christianity is a major cope for incels,ı remember reading about a goblin guy in my country's forum site who become a priest so at least he can go to heaven when he dies.
I think zoomers are less cucked than mellinials tbh, doesn't mean that they aren't cucked themselves though.
Most of the Gen Z ers have a redpill phase and after that two things happens,they realize watching boring anti-sjw videos and Ben Shapiro is not that cool and accept lib left pill or they just sink themselfs in blackpill without communicating with other incels.

Last edited: