Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Triggered my feminist teacher today

Curious0

Curious0

Banned
-
It's so satisfying. I was a cuck who would have never offended a woman before I became part of this forum. Just wanted to share.

It's so satisfying. I was a cuck who would have never offended a woman before I became part of this forum. Just wanted to share.

HOW?

Our topic is "gender issues" and we had to write words associated with gender issues. We laid the sheets on the ground and sat on our chairs in a circle around the papers. We discussed them a bit. At the end I picked up a paper with "cunt" written on it, held it on the breasts of the classmate sitting next to me and said "You dropped your name sign". The teacher got triggered as fuck and said it's the most offensive thing to do and that girls are allowed to slap boys in this scenario"

Our topic is "gender issues" and we had to write words associated with gender issues. We laid the on the ground and sat on our chairs in a circle around the papers. We discussed them a bit. At the end I picked up a paper with "cunt" written on it, held it on the breasts of the classmate sitting next to me and said "You dropped your name sign". The teacher got triggered as fuck and said it's the most offensive thing to do and that girls are allowed to slap boys in this scenario"
And then the whole class clapped

At the end I picked up a paper with "cunt" written on it, held it on the breasts of the classmate sitting next to me and said "You dropped your name sign".
LOW INHIB ALPHA LEGEND

cool. I could never do that because I'm a total shut in. Wish I could be as alpha as you ngl. Could probably help me with alot of my problems RN.

Our topic is "gender issues" and we had to write words associated with gender issues. We laid the sheets on the ground and sat on our chairs in a circle around the papers. We discussed them a bit. At the end I picked up a paper with "cunt" written on it, held it on the breasts of the classmate sitting next to me and said "You dropped your name sign". The teacher got triggered as fuck and said it's the most offensive thing to do and that girls are allowed to slap boys in this scenario"
Based and blackpilled tbh.