Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story [trigger warning] first fakecel experience

lumipallo

lumipallo

Banned
-
Permaban - congrats for ascending i guess
tl;dr: I'm and oldcel, at the age of 33, just now, I had my first uhhh "situationship", ended today, lasted 4 months.
To clarify, I'm a medical cel - wiener won't budge and I feel 0 lust thanks to jew pills that probably chemically castrated me 10 years ago. I used to be a standard issue incel, but hair plugs and gym really made a difference.

Anyway, I knew this girls for a couple of years, then 4 months ago she suggested we become FWB. She had some other guy on the side too. Last week she said she actually had feelings for me and that also the other guy is making her choose and she's picking him because he's showing her more "attention".
It all sounds like a huge lie (women), but what really got me was that she claims I'm more attractive and it's about attitude and not looks. He's supposedly shorter than her at 5'5. That blew my mind remembering what you guys taught me. She said she's scared of being alone and that the other guy gave her an ultimatum, either to get rid of me or he's leaving.

Maybe I dropped the ball and showed weakness when I asked her to stay and it came across as desperation, idk.

I'd really appreciate help decoding this.

Having to return to touch starvation after having experienced hugs is really painful...

Don't betabuxx for her brother.

What compels a nigger to post shit like this?

That bitch got two men (if not more) at her feet.

She claimed that you were the most attractive but she surely said this to the other guy too
She says she was scared of being alone but you know that foids are saying full bs

A girl wanted to be his fuckbuddy, Fakecel detected.

Lol

Your post/comment was removed for violating rule 9. Further violations/arguing with moderators may result in a ban. Please read our rules carefully before posting again.

You just wrote a thread about exactly this.....