Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Tried to socialize today at the gym

• Thread starter Deleted member 12273
  • Start date
Deleted member 12273

Deleted member 12273

Self-banned
-
Spent 1 year away from this gym and returned yesterday. Some old friends saw me and noticed I was roiding and that they wanted to talk about it someday ( they are 50yocels interested in becoming needle samurais ). Immediately I started to talk about trt and roidmaxxing protocols in front of Stacie's and Chad's. My "friends" reactions were like avoiding me and looking at me like I was a creep.

It always end like this. Hahaha So next time I won't help them with diet and roidwizarding, nobody deserve this knowledge unless paying me lots of money.

Don't teach shit to them.I train calisthenics and i have build a fairly decent muscular body for an ectomorph (lean) and have some advanced moves,when some people ask how to train to get x body or how to train to get x move,i just say just train bro.Some guy once gave me money for my advice jfl.

Don't teach shit to them.I train calisthenics and i have build a fairly decent muscular body for an ectomorph (lean) and have some advanced moves,when some people ask how to train to get x body or how to train to get x move,i just say just train bro.Some guy once gave me money for my advice jfl.

Yeah man, those who really want... Go after for themselves. Nobody helped me.

And I do it for my mind and because it's a way to challenge myself and kinda look straight into deaths eyes when lifting weights that can cripple oneself... They will never understand it. Not even non NT people in this forum are able to see it, all they say is it's a cope because you do it in the rope of finding a girl to fuxk