Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Tried to recruit some people on r/ForeverAlone. No chance

MasterOfSadness

MasterOfSadness

Lost cause
★★★★
Blackpill lol

just fuck reddit.

Brain protecting itself

* beep boop * :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Fucking soys talk like 3 years old

The legit users left years ago.
The ones you see there are reddit-tier. Not worth your time.

stop trying to recruit, most of users on here are total dumbasses (including me), spreading the blackpill should be reserved to well spoken persons

* beep boop * :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Fucking soys talk like 3 years old

Not surprising when "blackpill" is not allowed :soy: :soy:

It's like small kids not wanting to hear the word "spinach" :soy::soy::lul::feelsgah::soy::soy:

The blackpill should be discovered alone. If inceldom is their fate they will come on their own will.

stop trying to recruit, most of users on here are total dumbasses (including me), spreading the blackpill should be reserved to well spoken persons

yes, we must develop a small, advanced cadre to serve as the propagandists of the blackpill

let them come to us

Some of the most cucked mods imaginable

Some of the most cucked mods imaginable
One is a white landwhale flying oversea to fuck africans. The interested altruism.
There is also a 4'11 disabled on a wheelchair.
It says everything you need to know.

One is a white landwhale flying oversea to fuck africans. The interested altruism.
There is also a 4'11 disabled on a wheelchair.
It says everything you need to know.
I'm sure there's some black guys in the US who would be happy to have her :lul::lul::lul:

They're semi blackpilled, but their hatred of the idea of being incels stops them from joining us.

They're semi blackpilled, but their hatred of the idea of being incels stops them from joining us.

That & we have immature childish shit posters/ larpers/ edge lords - fags/ gate keeping retarded self appointed true cels/ acting or actor autists - aspergers & dumb arses etc

I'd say they're fully :blackpill:ed tbh ngl

The legit users left years ago.
The ones you see there are reddit-tier. Not worth your time.
Can confirm, used to be on that sub.

also the modds are cleaning the key words that could make us easy to find online. for me it was hard to find a comunity like minded because no one talks about incels. a girl on soyddit tried to insult me saying "go to braincels" in an argument and then i searched online and found this comunity. any advertising is good advertising

You could get a list of all the people that have posted and just dm them all

why are "recruiting" anyone in the first place? that's how you end up with kids and normies and if you want to see what that does to a community look at nu-/r9k/

It’s very hard to recruit people

I write blackpilled comments on that sub on a daily basis. Just dont use the words you expect could trigger a numale, like "incel", "blackpill", "chad", "stacy", etc. If you dont, people in that sub mostly dont care.

tried to do the same, got banned

why are "recruiting" anyone in the first place? that's how you end up with kids and normies and if you want to see what that does to a community look at nu-/r9k/
because there were there a lot of self blackpilled people that probably don't know about this community. I was in that situation too and reading the wiki for me was like opening eyes for the fisrt time. I found what i have been searching for years and i thought about helping them. at least i didn't get banned. i didn't tell anyone to join there, i just used a term they could use to find us.

because there were there a lot of self blackpilled people that probably don't know about this community. I was in that situation too and reading the wiki for me was like opening eyes for the fisrt time. I found what i have been searching for years and i thought about helping them. at least i didn't get banned. i didn't tell anyone to join there, i just used a term they could use to find us.
trust me, most of those users aren't blackpilled, they're just failed normies and foids looking for attention - in a couple of months to a year, they'll ascend, come back with some bullshit story and so on. i wouldn't ever accept a redditors post at face value because they love to talk bullshit for virtual points. if they're desperate, they're going to see right through all the bluepilled shit in their community and come looking themselves, not because you told them so. the last trucel hangout on reddit was /r/inceltears and the mod there closed it

I write blackpilled comments on that sub on a daily basis. Just dont use the words you expect could trigger a numale, like "incel", "blackpill", "chad", "stacy", etc. If you dont, people in that sub mostly dont care.

Most normies are already partially blackpilled(except foids, those whores are fully bluepilled). So if you make the blackpill palatable and never use "edgy" terms, you can convince normies to believe the blackpill without them even knowing it!

I wish this site existed back in 2012. Back then all I had was wizchan and redpill... Blackpill is still relatively new and I was not even aware of it until 2017.

Brain protecting itself
The West wants to look everywhere else instead that looking at the problem. Biological determinism is a taboo and even more of a taboo is criticizing female nature. It Feels like we Are hardwired to just dodge the problem or throwing it under the carpet whenever it pops out

Agreed, and If you’re going to blackpill people, it’s better you don’t out yourself as an incel the second you do, because we already have a shitty stigma.

Last edited: