Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Tried to mind control a normies

cripplecel

cripplecel

ovERlord
★★★★★
I tried to mind control a normie to get them to move, I tried for a few minutes but I failed :(. If I was successful I would have gotten that normie to run into a trains ( in Roblox ). Maybe I will learn this skill with more practices.

Schizo if not joking

I’m gonna try this again tomorrow, but instead I will focus to get a normies to fall over.
Not to be that guy man, but maybe focus on your grammar a tad bit, lol. “A normies” is not right. It’s either “a normie” or “normies” lmao. I’m chuckling every time I read a normies

Not to be that guy man, but maybe focus on your grammar a tad bit, lol. “A normies” is not right. It’s either “a normie” or “normies” lmao. I’m chuckling every time I read a normies
I write like this in purpose

He's a truecels

Mind controlled Nazis

It's because they already are mind controlled. Only solution is to implant a 6G neralink in their brain.

That shit is for psychopaths not autists. We can't do that.