Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Tried to make eye contact with a foid

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Went to Chipotle today and asked this qt curry foid a question I knew the answer to just just so she had to talk to me. (I’m that lonely)

She was only able to maintain eye contact for like one second and would have to avert her eyes, but when she did she didn’t really look away just looked at my hair.

Was this an ioi or iod? And why look at my hair? Is it nice or subhuman? Plz tell me I’m Chad.

Leave this forum NOW :chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

The only real ioi is PIV

Bobs and vagene is ioi tbh

A girl looked at your for a second? Chad alert!

Giving women such attention and validation is cucked

Went to Chipotle today and asked this qt curry foid a question I knew the answer to just just so she had to talk to me. (I’m that lonely)

She was only able to maintain eye contact for like one second and would have to avert her eyes, but when she did she didn’t really look away just looked at my hair.

Was this an ioi or iod? And why look at my hair? Is it nice or subhuman? Plz tell me I’m Chad.

What was her expression like? Intimidated women look down. Disgusted avert their eyes upwards, disinterested will look on the side. But if she returned to glance. It's could be IOI.

Last edited:
okay,chad
(jk,good luck man)

Let’s hope it isn’t over for you, man, because that would suck balls.

What was her expression like? Intimidated women look down. Disgusted avert their eyes upwards, disinterested will look on the side. But if she returned to glance. It's could be IOI.
She looked up, appeared she was looking at my hair. She kinda hard to return her glance because I was a customer asking her a question.
Giving women such attention and validation is cucked
No attention or validation here. I was asking a chipotle worker a food related question.

She looked up, appeared she was looking at my hair. She kinda hard to return her glance because I was a customer asking her a question.

No attention or validation here. I was asking a chipotle worker a food related question.

She was an employee? I'm going to be brutal with you: professional settings are almost worthless when evaluating IOI's; and looking at your hair could only mean that she's the type who cannot maintain eye contact due to anxiety. Women often times bitch about of guys mistaking their politeness in the workplace. If you wan't to test IOI's you should ride subways, busses, any public transit system. It's better than malls.

I made eye contact with a hole last weekend, and she just gave me a look like "what are you looking at, subhuman?" and started walking faster to get away from me.

Lol eye contact is meaningless.

she didn’t really look away just looked at my hair.
She looked at your hair because it's a more subtle motion than overtly looking away to the side.