Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tried to have a cope day. Ruined by niggers, pakis and women

lu.jones

lu.jones

Wiggercel heightcel cutecel autismcel
-
I’ve expressed a lot on here that I’m suicidal and I wanna rope . I posted yesterday that I am gonna rope tonight and a user told me to give it more time to think about.

Today I tried to have a cope day by going outside for a walk. To see if any nature might convince me to stay here.

And that FUCKING Ethiopian nigger chruch was playing its stupid fucking drums . But oh well that’s just niggers , and I like niggers anyway. But then as I’m going around I see FUCKING PAKIS and there women are covered head to toe. What a disgusting religion.

Ok whatever, everyone is allowed there beliefs. The niggers were slightly annoying , the pakis shouldn’t be here but atleast it’s not terrible.

Then a saw a beautiful blonde Stacy.

Fuck my life.

covered head to toe. What a disgusting religion.
64021.jpg

he lives another day

I know for a fact that your in the Uk

Complains about muslims but has an ISIS member as his avi. Makes sense

Yeah nigger. I experience the exact shit you just said and I’m in Manchester. It’s fucking torture
PREACH BROTHER. Me and my old friend had a game where we’d count how many white people went round in there cars . I don’t remember but I think the most we saw was 25 in an hour

I walked through the park today and there were loads of niggERs and Pakis and I think they were having a festival or some shit. They do a BBQ in the middle of the fucking park and then the Pakis are just there talking to some white women whilst wearing full Islamic clothing like they’re the most religious guys in the world but they’re fine with free mixing. Fucking retards

I walked through the park today and there were loads of niggERs and Pakis and I think they were having a festival or some shit. They do a BBQ in the middle of the fucking park and then the Pakis are just there talking to some white women whilst wearing full Islamic clothing like they’re the most religious guys in the world but they’re fine with free mixing. Fucking retards
It pisses me off so much.

Nigger we MIGHT be the same guy

Ask the pakis if you can join their grooming gang.

I think u gotta convert for that
Then convert. The fuck does it matter. Get some paki clothes and learn the basics. Tell them you're a new convert so you don't know much. They'll be so happy to teach you they'll take you into their group. And before long you'll be grooming young white british pussy alongside them.

"If you can't win, join 'em."

Then convert. The fuck does it matter. Get some paki clothes and learn the basics. Tell them you're a new convert so you don't know much. They'll be so happy to teach you they'll take you into their group. And before long you'll be grooming young white british pussy alongside them.

"If you can't win, join 'em."
Shalom officer

No I’m tryna see tits . Tf
You can see tits anytime - on the internet, in strip clubs, in magazines. I live in Miami and honestly the constant half naked dumb bitches that you can side-eye discreetly but never touch are more of a nuisance than a plus.

The point of niqabs and burkas is that outsiders (in this case you, since you aren't part of their grooming gang) don't get to enjoy looking at their women for free. It's actually very high IQ, imo. That's why so many incels like the idea of islam. That and they can control their women better than any other group of men.

You can see tits anytime - on the internet, in strip clubs, in magazines. I live in Miami and honestly the constant half naked dumb bitches that you can side-eye discreetly but never touch are more of a nuisance than a plus.

The point of niqabs and burkas is that outsiders (in this case you, since you aren't part of their grooming gang) don't get to enjoy looking at their women for free. It's actually very high IQ, imo. That's why so many incels like the idea of islam. That and they can control their women better than any other group of men.
Idk bro.