Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel tried to go to a party but got assaulted by a junkie

ghostcell

ghostcell

Banned
-
im so fucking angry at what happened last night.

i finally got invited to a party and was all ready to go out. i went to the train station and waited for my train ... i see a guy going through trash cans a bit further on but don't mind him too much. note that it was not that late at night, about 10pm. other people were at the station too.

then he walks up to me and first i thought he wanted to steal my phone or something. he started yelling at me in a fucking foreign language and i asked him what his problem is. he didn't speak dutch or english so i couldnt communicate and then he started punching my face and hit me in the eye.

i got up and pushed him off, then got away, my eye still hurts today, andlast night a cut in my eyebrow was bleeding so i had to go to the hospital. the cops arrested him eventually, they needed 6 officers to restrain him since he was completely insane. im pressing charges and i spent the whole night at the hospital and police station.

im so angry, fuck this fucking world. also reminder to all incels to be careful, especially in west europe as there are maniac immigrants on the loose.

my head hurts and my eye is fucked up and i feel like total crap. fuck this shit, it motivated me more to find a job abroad, even though its hard, i cant take it anymore to live in this shithole country. i have to worry about being safe in my own fucking town at a public train station, fuck this fucking bullshit

of course NOBODY at the station helped me, all fucking pussies, fuck this cancer country and fuck all illegal refugees and immigrants, pieces of shit who just start trouble

That's the universe telling you to stop trying to escape your destiny as an incel.

That sucks man, good thing it wasn't numales or a gang of cucks who did it.

LOL, they're too high inhib/low T for that.
That's why it's so fun to emasculate them in front of femoids they're orbiting. All they can do is flick their wrist at you and say "you're a creep"

im so angry, fuck this fucking world. also reminder to all incels to be careful, especially in west europe as there are maniac immigrants on the loose.

EXTREME VETTING

images

ngl, this mogs my night out

Yikes, I wouldn't want to walk into them in a dark alley.

those buzzfeed cucks are the same ones putting through laws allowing scum like this to enter my country, and the same to look away when i need help and im getting attacked by a drugged out freak

those buzzfeed cucks are the same ones putting through laws allowing scum like this to enter my country, and the same to look away when i need help and im getting attacked by a drugged out freak
It is their fault they're there, but instead of those numales helping you, they'd rather work on bringing more foreigners to cuck them out of existence. Simps will do anything a roastie tells them, some of them even offered to be castrated so women wouldn't have to worry about being raped around them.

fuck illegral immigrants brexit when?

Simps will do anything a roastie tells them, some of them even offered to be castrated so women wouldn't have to worry about being raped around them.

Why why why do guys do this. Even when they know that the femoid ain't putting out. They still go along with it. Why? I don't get it. Stupidity?

Why why why do guys do this. Even when they know that the femoid ain't putting out. They still go along with it. Why? I don't get it. Stupidity?
They make me want to beat them over their empty skulls. All I can gather from their behavior is they must have a gene that makes them subservient slaves to whoever they perceive to be in power.

Last edited:
They make me want to get a machine gun and keep firing at them until they turn to ground beef. All I can gather from their behavior is they must have a gene that makes them subservient slaves to whoever they perceive to be in power.

Kek

Femoids have no power except their pussy. That's it. The best scientists and artists are men. We should be the dominant ones.

Kek

Femoids have no power except their pussy. That's it. The best scientists and artists are men. We should be the dominant ones.
The way the media and education system is set up it makes us subconsciously and consciously fear women. Numales with low t are very susceptible to this form of brainwashing, and fall in line with whatever the status quo tells them. Once the world is blackpilled, the media won't have enough bluepills to keep everyone in the same state of delusion about foids.

It is their fault they're there, but instead of those numales helping you, they'd rather work on bringing more foreigners to cuck them out of existence. Simps will do anything a roastie tells them, some of them even offered to be castrated so women wouldn't have to worry about being raped around them.

this is true... even in my local news a big problem is that there are refugees who have been sent home by the judge but just stay and take over peoples homes in amsterdam. nothing is done about them, but then there are those fucking cucks PROTESTING the government for sending out the refugees. these ppl are so fuckign delusional and lame they should not even be allowed to vote

lol life is literally sending hobos to prevent you escaping inceldom.

this is true... even in my local news a big problem is that there are refugees who have been sent home by the judge but just stay and take over peoples homes in amsterdam. nothing is done about them, but then there are those fucking cucks PROTESTING the government for sending out the refugees. these ppl are so fuckign delusional and lame they should not even be allowed to vote
That would make me want to leave the country, then laugh when the country's civilization collapses.

incel luck theory proven once more.

That would make me want to leave the country, then laugh when the country's civilization collapses.
yeah i will graduate in 2 months. i should put my all into finding a job abroad. this is really getting ridiculous. i never enjoyed it here but now it even affects me personally. shit tier country

yeah i will graduate in 2 months. i should put my all into finding a job abroad. this is really getting ridiculous. i never enjoyed it here but now it even affects me personally. shit tier country
Hang in there and be careful while you're still living in your country. Good luck Bro.

Hang in there and be careful while you're still living in your country. Good luck Bro.
yeah not going out anymore except for uni and gym, fuck that shit. its not worth it to get in trouble again

Im guessing you are a white and it was an immigrant? Ive been to Amsterdam several times and lol at the amount of non whites. Sometimes I think the only whites there are tourists. Yet another ruined European capital..

immigrants assaulting the population? this pleases me.. the quicker the west falls and sharia law is implemented, the better.

Im guessing you are a white and it was an immigrant? Ive been to Amsterdam several times and lol at the amount of non whites. Sometimes I think the only whites there are tourists. Yet another ruined European capital..

yep exactly correct. im getting out of here when i can, politicians ruined this country

Kk vluchtelingen OUT. vieze uitkeringtrekkers zijn nergens goed voor eerlijk gezegd. Niet beginnen over die kraak panden fk zwervers.

I bet it was some filthy north african

hoe kan dat bro, lange nederlander die op zn oog geslagen wordt door een zwerver? tijd voor wat zelfverdedigingslessen broeder

Feminism made men pussies. That's why muslims better. Only their problem is they're too savage and dumb type mostly, but at least they have courage and power, they're men