Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel tried to compliment a foid at work and regretted it immediately

whitesabbath

whitesabbath

5’8 music fan
been working at this dispensary for a few weeks now and it’s been enjoyable for the most part especially since i was so miserable before, so it hasn’t been bad.

there is one foid who said she was 19 that works there and the rest of them were dudes around my age. i really quickly got the impression that she didn’t like me because every time i tried to join a conversation she was a part of she would just stand back and look at the floor like she was nervously waiting for me to leave. i know some people find me grotesque to look at but i seriously don’t think im that horrible to look at that she has to lower her gaze every time.

she has red hair and an eyebrow piercing so i decided to try complimenting her style to come off as friendly, i told her that i liked how bright her hair was and that i used to have an eyebrow piercing when i was a teenager too, and she just said “oh, uh, thank you” and looked down at the ground again like she’d turn to stone if we made eye contact or something.

am i stupid? is she stupid? why is it so hard for foids to take a compliment i haven’t been weird at all and i've been trying my best to be sociable but i don’t want to work in an environment where i’ll end up getting reported for being “creepy” even though i just wanted to be sociable

Because foids have massive egos and only take compliments from chad

modern foids are shits who will take any compliment as a come-on

don't compliment foids or even be nice to them

if they thank you, don't acknowledge it at all

It's not difficult for her to accept compliments, after all she accepted and thanked you, but you don't see yourself and create unrealistic expectations, you never started, GrAY.

We live in the modern world where nothing romantic and normal can happen anymore.

Dont be nice to foids, theyd never willingly be nice to you.

Even if youre just a harmless autist who wants to spread positivity, still, dont be nice to foids, it will not end well. This is blackpill 101

"You're cunt smells very nice today... Did you wash it?"

As an aspie I have no idea how and why to give compliments to foids. You brutallt mog me.

They don’t like compliments from ugly men.

If she's already avoiding you then don't go for personal compliments like that. You can compliment her performance maybe depending on the context.

you are a bigger person than me for that champ.
i have never once said anything positive to anyone.
people literally TELL me its their birthday today in hopes i'd wish them or something and i just never do it.

FUCK everything about sucking upto people . i want to be the one getting sucked off :feelsUgh:

been working at this dispensary for a few weeks now and it’s been enjoyable for the most part especially since i was so miserable before, so it hasn’t been bad.

there is one foid who said she was 19 that works there and the rest of them were dudes around my age. i really quickly got the impression that she didn’t like me because every time i tried to join a conversation she was a part of she would just stand back and look at the floor like she was nervously waiting for me to leave. i know some people find me grotesque to look at but i seriously don’t think im that horrible to look at that she has to lower her gaze every time.

she has red hair and an eyebrow piercing so i decided to try complimenting her style to come off as friendly, i told her that i liked how bright her hair was and that i used to have an eyebrow piercing when i was a teenager too, and she just said “oh, uh, thank you” and looked down at the ground again like she’d turn to stone if we made eye contact or something.

am i stupid? is she stupid? why is it so hard for foids to take a compliment i haven’t been weird at all and i've been trying my best to be sociable but i don’t want to work in an environment where i’ll end up getting reported for being “creepy” even though i just wanted to be sociable
I've worked with foids like this who've called me creepy behind my back. Just try to get along with the guys at your job and reciprocate her coldness

Also a 19 year old working at a dispensary is wild

>tried to compliment a foid and couldn't think of a compliment because there's nothing good about foids

>tried to compliment a foid and couldn't think of a compliment because there's nothing good about foids
I guess foids are boring and stupid so you could euphemize that and say they're um organized, responsible or outgoing

but like I feel that wouldn't make for a great conversation

I've worked with foids like this who've called me creepy behind my back. Just try to get along with the guys at your job and reciprocate her coldness

Also a 19 year old working at a dispensary is wild
legal age to smoke here

nigga why the fuck are u trying to compliment foids when ur ugly? they have preemptive hatred for u

I could never compliment a foid, even if I would genuinely mean it and would not just be making small talk. If I was a foid, I’d think any dude complimenting me is just trying to worm his way into my pants, even if that wasnt his intention.

I guess foids are boring and stupid so you could euphemize that and say they're um organized, responsible or outgoing

but like I feel that wouldn't make for a great conversation
Bro is responding to himself

When I had jobs in the past I usually went a full shift without uttering a word so you can imagine how normies would gossip about me behind my back.