Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Tried to blackpill r/tinder, got banned from the sub

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
In less than 5 minutes my post was deleted and I got an automatic message saying that I was banned from the sub for "trolling" kek. My post didn't even have insults or incel slang, just some hard blackpills. I guess they couldn't stand them :feelsdevil:

The easiest way to blackpill guys on Tinder is to tell them to chadfish. When they see the red carped rolled out for chad and contrast it to the walls and hoops the nonchads get, there is only one possible conclusion. Your worth is your looks and that's that.

Surprised they didn't ban you for being a ''tOxIc iNkwElL''

So brutal. In a truly free world no information will be censored.

You have to be very subtle to successfully spread lookism and hypergamy on Reddit

The easiest way to blackpill guys on Tinder is to tell them to chadfish. When they see the red carped rolled out for chad and contrast it to the walls and hoops the nonchads get, there is only one possible conclusion. Your worth is your looks and that's that.

I'm amazed that anyone even uses reddit anymore. I got bored after 15 minutes. Same old bluepilled posts over and over again. brb pc master race look at my rainbow light pc!111!!1!!!111 :feelsLSD:

This world does not like facts and logic.

What did you try to blackpill them about?

What did you try to blackpill them about?
How many foids just use tinder to boost their egos and farm instagram/onlyfans followers, that tinder as an average normie or less is pointless and that since it's full of thirsty simps no wonder dating is so hard nowadays.

How many foids just use tinder to boost their egos and farm instagram/onlyfans followers, that tinder as an average normie or less is pointless and that since it's full of thirsty simps no wonder dating is so hard nowadays.
Based :feelsLSD:

I'm amazed that anyone even uses reddit anymore. I got bored after 15 minutes. Same old bluepilled posts over and over again. brb pc master race look at my rainbow light pc!111!!1!!!111 :feelsLSD:
Reddit is a fantastic platform. The main problem is the soy user base. I think the soys got even More soy when compared To like 2010.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back