Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tried to blackpill my brother on height

fiveeightcel

fiveeightcel

Recruit
★★
it didn't work

edited just in case it goes on cucktears

Last edited:
Dude just leave him alone. Let him be happy in his delusions. My blue pilled days were great in a lot of ways. Sure there were frustrations when I couldn't get anywhere despite "doing everything right". But I doubt I would be where I am today and successful in any area of life if I had been blackpilled too young.

If he's happy let him be happy. A happy lie is better than a depressed truth. Truth has no objective value. Happiness is all that really matters.

But I doubt I would be where I am today and successful in any area of life if I had been blackpilled too young.

Realizing your love life is fucked =/= not being successful at life

As long as you don't just LDAR you can still lead a fulfilling blackpilled life.

Realizing your love life is fucked =/= not being successful at life

As long as you don't just LDAR you can still lead a fulfilling blackpilled life.

Maybe. But I am skeptical I would have done it. Black pill --> LDAR is a very common pathway.

Motivation to impress women so you can have sex is one of the primary drives that makes young men accomplish things. Take that away and the car is running on empty.

I wasn't blackpilled but redpilled at 12. in the early fucking 90s of all things. wew.

us manlets will accept him with open arms

Dude just leave him alone. Let him be happy in his delusions. My blue pilled days were great in a lot of ways. Sure there were frustrations when I couldn't get anywhere despite "doing everything right". But I doubt I would be where I am today and successful in any area of life if I had been blackpilled too young.

If he's happy let him be happy. A happy lie is better than a depressed truth. Truth has no objective value. Happiness is all that really matters.
Brutal blue pill pill

Just gotta move to ASIAN BRUHHHHHHH ask @FiveFourManlet