Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Tried tinder again

ReallyRice

ReallyRice

ER calls and I must answer.
-
Swiped right on 90% of females for 3 days.

0 matches:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Just end me :feelscry::feelsrope:

That’s not rice

Tinder is hell. try other dating apps if you want

The remaining 10% could have matched you br0, this is why you inkel :feelskek:

What did you expect?

just ldar

try bumbl apparently they force the hole to talk first

it saves giving them the validation of u sending them 30 messages and them not replying

I seriously don't understand why are you guys even trying after discovering black pill and truth about SMV and market place in modern society 2019 its like masochism dude I would never do that tbh Competition is so high you have to be handsome chad af to pull online dating
Women are only going for top tier chads literally most of the chad's has harems dozens of women while we are here rotting , coping its only because we are ugly male nothing to with personality shit they say fuck them all anyways they will never understand our reality

Last edited:
try bumbl apparently they force the hole to talk first

it saves giving them the validation of u sending them 30 messages and them not replying
The foids have 24 hours to reply first and most of them wont do it, making the matches in bumble utterly meaningless

Just avoid tinder if you’re ethnic tbh.

I seriously don't understand why are you guys even trying after discovering black pill and truth about SMV and market place in modern society 2019 its like masochism dude I would never do that tbh
Hope dies last.

Swiped right on 90% of females for 3 days.

0 matches:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Just end me :feelscry::feelsrope:
swiping right too many times prompts Tinder to lower your algorithm so that virtually zero girls see your profile, the ideal amount is actually as low as swipe right on ten percent

swiping right too many times prompts Tinder to lower your algorithm so that virtually zero girls see your profile, the ideal amount is actually as low as swipe right on ten percent
Does that mean that a good strategy would be to swipe right on looksmatches and below (more realistically, only below by at least a point) and left on everybody else?

Jfl, at trying tinder as a ricecel.

yup no matches for me either and have to wait 12hrs because out of likes :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Fair play for trying. Most people here don't even give it a go.

thank u fren, all the bbcspammers made me believe I stood a chance :feelsrope:
Volcel if you don't try tbh. All getting no matches on Tinder tells you is that you are below 7/10 so no need to beat yourself up about it.

Tinder is the worst of the worst.

Tinder is jewish botnet. This alone is a reason to avoid using it.

What kind of advice is that. All dating apps are shit for incels

Does that mean that a good strategy would be to swipe right on looksmatches and below (more realistically, only below by at least a point) and left on everybody else?
To the ratio of 0.1, I would guess so.

Same result,tbh.

I got the gold version thinking it would give me an advantage, I spent hours swiping right on 95 of girls I saw and didn’t get 1 match

Cope tinder is probably the easiest because it's the biggest. If he ain't getting matches on tinder, he won't get it anywhere else. It's over.

Just avoid tinder if you’re ethnic tbh.

Only rices and curries are truly doomed on Tinder solely because of race. Whites and blacks do the best, but other races (mestizo, Arab, etc.) aren't automatically disqualified by foids the way rices and curries are.

Just don't be rice or curry theory

I don't understand why self-proclaimed incels even bother with Tinder. If your here, chances are you won't get any matches.

Tried tinder again
There is your mistake, I do advocate approachmaxxing occasionally but you should expect failure.

Only rices and curries are truly doomed on Tinder solely because of race. Whites and blacks do the best, but other races (mestizo, Arab, etc.) aren't automatically disqualified by foids the way rices and curries are.

Just don't be rice or curry theory
True but I think a chadpreet with white features could do fine. Chadpreets usually get more matches than Chang’s but prob cuz they don’t look curry

Lol I have an excuse now

All these dating apps are just a Chad finder tool for foids, they are not meant for nonChad men to be using.

The male to female ratio is 100x worse than the club scene, it's a total joke.

Did you read what I said ? I said "if you want" stop being low iq and read full sentence
I said because apparently he tried his chance on tinder

u still suggested using other dating apps

There were aryans among persians so yea
well they all have different levels of indo aryan and dravidian blood depending on region. some regions, more dravidian than indo aryan (south)

I’m so ugly they ban me off those apps

Why even bother if you knew what the outcome was going to be